• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Why bother if you can't be arsed?

The way this forum is going that will get 10+ likes.

If you want to discuss my selection then please do. We could field about 4/5 different line ups and still be the same strong team which can only be good. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you want to discuss my selection then please do. We could field about 4/5 different line ups and still be the same strong team which can only be good. 

It's all opinions. I'd have Forrester and Halliday in there, and no chance of having Tav RF, that's just a waste of one our best attacking threats from RB IMO.

It's good everyone is happy with our squad depth, for now.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

It's all opinions. I'd have Forrester and Halliday in there, and no chance of having Tav RF, that's just a waste of one our best attacking threats from RB IMO.

It's good everyone is happy with our squad depth, for now.

What's the one thing Tav can't do very well it's defend, so why waste him in there. We will need to defend far better in this league than last year Hodson showed enough for me to get the nod for his defensive quality. Tav attacking is his strong side so take away his need to defend. 

As for the rest as I said you could pick 4/5 different variations and the strength of the team doesn't drop. Can't wait to see what Warburton goes with against Hamilton, let's hope the number of choices doesn't trip him up. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What's the one thing Tav can't do very well it's defend, so why waste him in there. We will need to defend far better in this league than last year Hodson showed enough for me to get the nod for his defensive quality. Tav attacking is his strong side so take away his need to defend. 

As for the rest as I said you could pick 4/5 different variations and the strength of the team doesn't drop. Can't wait to see what Warburton goes with against Hamilton, let's hope the number of choices doesn't trip him up. 

What does our manager demand of our fullbacks? To defend stoutly?

Seriously it has been a year now it has to click soon, our full backs are for attacking. That is their role. Like it or lump it, it won't change under MW.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

What does our manager demand of our fullbacks? To defend stoutly?

Seriously it has been a year now it has to click soon,

He demands they do their job, Hodson showed enough last night that he will get forward when the time is right without leaving his defence out to dry. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He demands they do their job, Hodson showed enough last night that he will get forward when the time is right without leaving his defence out to dry. 

What are the specs of their job?

Did Wallace and Tav disobey the manager all last season? Or has MW changed his philosophy suddenly just to suit your opinion now?

Just now, AlBear85 said:

What job?

So Wallace and Tav disobeyed the manager all last season? Or has MW changed his philosophy to suit your opinion now?

Oh well so much for the rehabilitation. 

Aye your right we are all wrong and we have the strongest defence in the league. (tu) 

So many selection headaches - I have no scooby what the team will look like v Hamilton.

One thing I do think is that it will take a really good group of players to keep Forrester out the team if thats how it unfolds.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fod 

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Windass Barton Niko

Waggy Dodoo McKay

I thought big Rob looked far more composed, assured and positive with Clint beside him. Dominated in the air too so I've gone with him ahead of Wilson. 

Not seen Dodoo play but by reports he is more of  CF than anything else we have so he gets the nod too.

You cannot take anything out that game last night regarding the defence. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh well so much for the rehabilitation. 

Aye your right we are all wrong and we have the strongest defence in the league. (tu) 

Where did I say that?

And you greet about trolling? :lol::lol::lol:

How is it my fault? I don't pick the team, I don't t define the players roles, I don't renew the defenders contracts.

You want to ignore MW methods that don't suit you. Just say he's clueless if that's what you think.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Where dI'd I sat that?

And you greet about trolling? :lol::lol::lol:

How is it my fault? I don't pick the team, I don't t define the players roles, I don't renew the defenders contracts.

You want to ignore MW methods that don't suit you. Just sat he's clueless if that's what you think.

Well what's the point of debating then, when you simply say tell it to the manager   everytime. 

With that I'll leave you.