Hats off to Kiernan today

RFCRobertson

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

He was fucking brutal again. Every ball up to him I had to cover my eyes in fearĀ 

How would you know he was brutal then if ye had your eyes covered? How many mistakes did he make?Ā 2,Ā 3 if that? Like RFCRobbo said, the one key mistake that led to the goal was more Hills fault for not clearing it and instead giving it right to Crawford and Kranjcar for diving in instead of blocking the goal.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

How would you know he was brutal then if ye had your eyes covered? How many mistakes did he make?Ā 2,Ā 3 if that? Like RFCRobbo said, the one key mistake that led to the goal was more Hills fault for not clearing it and instead giving it right to Crawford and Kranjcar for diving in instead of blocking the goal.

Sarcasm obviously. We all know hill is shite. He's nearly 38 andĀ he will hardly play this season plus he's just in the door. Kiernan is starting his 2ns season with us and he is worse than when he signed. He will play and cost us goals every week! As I said he was brutal yesterday as always.

15 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

This thread is a good illustration into how the role of the CB is mainly a thankless task-Ā he can play 95% of a game well, make one error, and have a poor game. The amount of times the ball came into our half of the field and Kiernan was there to intercept was amazing, he won every ball. He kept his shape well, kept the defensive line well, and yet had a poor game. Even the error he made shouldn't have led to a goal, the ball should have been dealt with after that mistake. Kiernan had a good game.

Thats the funny thing T about footie - Waghorn was woeful yesterday - though he took his goal well - yet apparently "he's on fire" :pipe:

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Kiernan made the same passes Barton did to McKay :lol:Ā 

I watched the game earlier on RTV, and didn't realise how good we were in that second-half. Tavernier,Ā and Kiernan was very good; Barton was special, and Forrester had them all over the place. We could have been two goals to the good with 10 men.Ā 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I watched the game earlier on RTV, and didn't realise how good we were in that second-half. Tavernier,Ā and Kiernan was very good; Barton was special, and Forrester had them all over the place. We could have been two goals to the good with 10 men.Ā 

I'm going to watch it later but from what I remember other than the last 5/10 minutes we were by far better. Miller and Kranjcar slowed us down so much.

OP's weird obsession with Kiernan is quite cringey...

He was slightly better than his usual shite standard, although did have one moment where he turned his back like a poof in amidst the incident with Wes saving and having a go at Halliday.

He will never be good enough which is a shameĀ and i dont understand for the life of me why his contract was extended.

9 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

OP's weird obsession with Kiernan is quite cringey...

He was slightly better than his usual shite standard, although did have one moment where he turned his back like a poof in amidst the incident with Wes saving and having a go at Halliday.

He will never be good enough which is a shameĀ and i dont understand for the life of me why his contract was extended.

Sticking up for a player, saying he had a good game and that he gets criticised too much means he has a weird obsession now?Ā 

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

If Kiernan had scored with that chance he'd be a hero on here.

45 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Ā 

Wilson is dropped = Weir's signingĀ 

Kiernan plays = MW's signing

neither are good enough tbf but I fear the gaffers stubborn streak may hinder us throughout the season.Ā 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Wilson is dropped = Weir's signingĀ 

Kiernan plays = MW's signing

neither are good enough tbf but I fear the gaffers stubborn streak may hinder us throughout the season.Ā 

I have faith in the hat, that if anyone is not doing the business, he'll drop them like a bad habit.