English Football

Clemdog

On 26/09/2018 at 21:35, STEPPS BOY said:

Best player in the Premiership by a mile..

Brilliant..

I’m not sure if it’s by a mile. Hazard is quality but De Bruyne is absolutely superb too. I’m probably showing a bit of bias because he’s one of my favourite players, but I think you could argue a case for Aguero too.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I’m not sure if it’s by a mile. Hazard is quality but De Bruyne is absolutely superb too. I’m probably showing a bit of bias because he’s one of my favourite players, but I think you could argue a case for Aguero too.

Hazard then KDB for me.

Aguero probably best striker in EPL

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sanchez since he went to Man United has made me look a right mongo with the Sanchez > Hazard argument

Mourinho has made Man Utd’s entire attack look like mongos tbf. They aren’t title winning calibre options but no club with Martial, Sanchez, Mata, Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku & Rashford as attacking options should be as bad to watch as they are.

Cannot believe how shit Utd are. I rarely watch EPL games anymore but they are about as dangerous as we were under McCoist. When you consider the money they have spent and the players at their disposable it beggars belief how their support aren't more vocal about this being unnacceptable.

As I type this, they just scored, but even so they are very boring to watch.

16 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Cannot believe how shit Utd are. I rarely watch EPL games anymore but they are about as dangerous as we were under McCoist. When you consider the money they have spent and the players at their disposable it beggars belief how their support aren't more vocal about this being unnacceptable.

As I type this, they just scored, but even so they are very boring to watch.

Their support isn't really like ours would be mate.

They have a mass amount of day trippers from Asia, America and fuck knows where else. Them cunts don't really care about the club on anywhere close to the same level we care about ours. They go to a game, enjoy the day out and go home and argue about who has the best player in the world.

We get beat and my weeks fucking ruined