English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I really don’t like Salah, something about him and the way he reacted to Ramos after the champions league final. 

did he not throw his water bottle down raging when they scored too? 

I'm starting to think he's actually an arsehole too 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

In how many games though? 10? Potentially more if they are including all comps. Good but not great.

they are outstanding stats man. I'd love to see if there are any players with even close to that. 

which means they are great 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

did he not throw his water bottle down raging when they scored too? 

I'm starting to think he's actually an arsehole too 

Aye that was the other week I think, hes been selfish as fuck so far this season, shoots from everywhere when passing is the better option. He’s buying into his own hype

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

In how many games though? 10? Potentially more if they are including all comps. Good but not great.

His overall consistency and impact over the years may not quite be as high as it possibly could have been or as others but considering he's not a striker I would be surprised if there are many, if any in the history of the EPL to have better stats than that against the top sides.

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Mo having a bit of a stinker.

l like Salah but there’s no way he’ll score as many goals as he scored last season again IMO. I can’t rememeber which podcast it was but on one of them they were saying he’s being a lot more selfish now too and it’s actually having a negative effect on his game.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

60 games.

8 have been penalties. Looks 'sensational' on paper but it's really not when you dig deeper. 

The 'shit' Salah in comparison has 15 goals in 21 games against the top 6. Let you decide which record is superior.

Aye so 10 games per team.

So we're looking at approximately 60 games with a combined 43 goals/assists. I think that's more than decent. The 8 pens however I concede definitely jazz his stats up a little but even without them he scores or creates at a ratio of 1 in 2 against the best teams. There's also a chance he may have earned the pens himself (not sure if they're included). I don't know any other stats but I would be interested to see his stats compared to the likes of Henry, Drogba, Bergkamp, Zola, Van Nistlerooy, Aguero, Owen, Fowler, Shearer, Giggs etc. Obviously its very difficult to gauge or compare with some as Man City for example have only fairly recently become a top 6 side so I guess the comparison of older players would be against the top 6 of their eras.

Salah's stats are very impressive too. Certainly no arguments form me on that..........

24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

60 games.

8 have been penalties. Looks 'sensational' on paper but it's really not when you dig deeper. 

The 'shit' Salah in comparison has 15 goals in 21 games against the top 6. Let you decide which record is superior.

there he is ????

40 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye that was the other week I think, hes been selfish as fuck so far this season, shoots from everywhere when passing is the better option. He’s buying into his own hype

If you watched the full video you’d have seen salah celebrating the goal