Wes Foderingham on the Press headlines

RFCRobertson

Next time just say you think the journo's here are unprofessional gits. I bet you'll get a lot of people agreeing with you, but none in gren'n'shite.

There's very little point in trying to be subtle with this bunch.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He absolutely should. Another fine publication I happen to be involved in I might add. 

I know that !  As is my son ,I may add - he does the archives . 

Gettting back to the point though , if WF is misquoted you're the guy to set it right . 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I know that !  As is my son ,I may add - he does the archives . 

Gettting back to the point though , if WF is misquoted you're the guy to set it right . 

Ah nice. Some genuinely top folk to be involved with. I'd be more than happy to have any player speak (be it for WATP, GTBFO or both) and tbh even if it's not something I'm involved in I'd suggest bears should go out their way to support similar things and make it the case that players actively want to speak to 'fan' outlets. 

Some me of the access we've had with WATP has been fantastic and, in the absence of a regular club magazine, even if I wasn't involved I'd be regularly buying it. 

And tbh, this is the bit I like the most, I recently had my first WATP cover feature (I normally only do Gordon Smith's column) and seeing Harry Forrester holding the magazine cover with the interview I'd written up with him was awesome. Especially for someone who is just blagging their way through it all. :lol:

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah nice. Some genuinely top folk to be involved with. I'd be more than happy to have any player speak (be it for WATP, GTBFO or both) and tbh even if it's not something I'm involved in I'd suggest bears should go out their way to support similar things and make it the case that players actively want to speak to 'fan' outlets. 

Some me of the access we've had with WATP has been fantastic and, in the absence of a regular club magazine, even if I wasn't involved I'd be regularly buying it. 

And tbh, this is the bit I like the most, I recently had my first WATP cover feature (I normally only do Gordon Smith's column) and seeing Harry Forrester holding the magazine cover with the interview I'd written up with him was awesome. Especially for someone who is just blagging their way through it all. :lol:

I can understand that , must be great to talk to legends . 

My boy was just thrilled to be part of it. Started off a blog ' On This Day Rangers ' when he was still at school , and while at school they asked him to be a contributer . Said nothing about his age , and now contributes monthly .. and feels he's making a difference ( proud father talk there ! )  

WATP magazine is a cracking mag for Bears and hope they buy into it.