Just if anyone needs more of a reason to hate the thumb

Tam Müller

Looking forward to their game in Inverness, I believe a very loud version of BJK will be getting a spin behind their stand, first quiet spell in the first half is the cue

Scheduled to coincide with a pair of Helium balloons hoisting the banner below, slowly appearing above the home end presenting a front on view for ra tarriers :D

Unknown-1.jpeg

2 hours ago, kanjo said:

Thay're worse. The gradual decline of Celtic since 2012 is obvious to see. 

I said it before, i'll say it again. We're a few £1m quality players away from matching them.  They are so over rated it's hillarious. 

I would argue that the players we brought in like windass,  crooks,  rositer and garner would be enough to level the playing field....  Their match against beer sheva showed how poor they are.  Rodger is a slightly better organised version of ronny imho.  

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

Looking forward to their game in Inverness, I believe a very loud version of BJK will be getting a spin behind their stand, first quiet spell in the first half is the cue

Scheduled to coincide with a pair of Helium balloons hoisting the banner below, slowly appearing above the home end presenting a front on view for ra tarriers :D

Unknown-1.jpeg

I'm looking forward to this never happening too.

As I regularly say , let them talk 

more delusional they get , the harder there fall will be 

already had had a daft tim in work telling me the day he is expecting at least 4-0 . I just smirk give it the "I will be happy with a draw" chat whilst deep down wishing with all my might we turn up and destroy the bastards , as the conversation carried on I then said I would love us to win with a dodgy penalty :lol: his face afterwards was priceless .he couldn't even take it as a laugh and was fuming 

Talk about talking themselves up. They and their media do it every time and it usually ends in tears.

There's going to be a lot of bubbling on Sunday 11th, (a draw would be good for us) never mind when the trophy is picked up.

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

Explain yourself ?

It was a sarcastic comment, made because that incident you're looking forward to won't actually happen. I'll post the meaning of sarcastic below to hopefully prevent any further need for explanations on my part.

"sarcastic

sɑːˈkastɪk/

adjective

marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt."