Their end

Vwbear

Couldn't get a ticket for love nor money right up until about 5 mins before KO. Me and the brother in the stand stuck in with them, sitting trying NOT to draw attention to ourselves, doing great for about 80 minutes, then big Tam Forsyth blasts it in from about 6 inches right near the end of the game, fucking jumping about like two maniacs while getting angry glares from all around. Cue a hasty retreat and a mad joyous sprint along the concourse just before the final whistle.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation - sometimes a new guy on here can get called out for being cheeky, looking for a ticket or standing up to some high repper on a power trip

they sometimes even get called a tim aswell but there's people here and some with a lot of rep that have just came out and confessed to openly sitting with them against us.

I know we all may not get to or would love to see an old firm but I find that particuarly disgusting and unthinkable for most bluenoses.

At the old Piggery, the cops used to let a few Bears stand in the Jungle, right at the Rangers end. We used to go there until they closed the gate into the Jungle after too many Bears got in before one game, and trouble started. I missed it though, so only heard about it. I don't know why we used to go there, maybe because we thought we were wee hard men, and we could boast about being in their jungle.

This was in the mid to late 70's, & we still hardly won many games there. I do remember one game, the ball went out for a throw in to us, wee Willie Johnston got the ball to take a long throw in, one of their manky bastards, stood right in front of him, making it virtually impossible for the wee man to take a long throw in. He then just threw the ball to Alex Miller, a few yards back, who then went to cross the ball into their box, he mis-hit it, and the ball went flying into the net. Happy days!

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

At the old Piggery, the cops used to let a few Bears stand in the Jungle, right at the Rangers end. We used to go there until they closed the gate into the Jungle after too many Bears got in before one game, and trouble started. I missed it though, so only heard about it. I don't know why we used to go there, maybe because we thought we were wee hard men, and we could boast about being in their jungle.

This was in the mid to late 70's, & we still hardly won many games there. I do remember one game, the ball went out for a throw in to us, wee Willie Johnston got the ball to take a long throw in, one of their manky bastards, stood right in front of him, making it virtually impossible for the wee man to take a long throw in. He then just threw the ball to Alex Miller, a few yards back, who then went to cross the ball into their box, he mis-hit it, and the ball went flying into the net. Happy days!

Hmm. Not sure about the mis-hit :D

22 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

It's funny how memory plays tricks on us. I was sure he was further out than that & closer to touchline.?

Thanks for putting video on, even though you made me look stupid.

Sorry mate wasn't my intention , it was just an opportunity to show off a good goal , which incidentally , was my first victory at the piggery  probably why I remember it so well , last minute victory too :D

As for memory playing tricks on you , believe me , it happens to us all (tu)

25 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Was my first game at that dump, was never a miss hit , cracking goal. Back in the days when it was normal to see wine bottles fly over your head.

It was my first win there . Great atmosphere in the Rangers end in those days before the seats came in . 

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

I smell shiiiiitteeeee

So you'd be quite happy sitting amongst them?

Trying to deflect from your comfort at the idea?

Or do you think we all would like to sit there surrounded by them going on about being TGFITW?

Your thing, not mine.

18 minutes ago, Bears said:

So you'd be quite happy sitting amongst them?

Trying to deflect from your comfort at the idea?

Or do you think we all would like to sit there surrounded by them going on about being TGFITW?

Your thing, not mine.

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Would end up saying something

I was refering to your claim that you would say something....I dont think you would say anything or you would most likely get your cunt kicked in from a mhob of jakey bastards. 

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I was refering to your claim that you would say something....I dont think you would say anything or you would most likely get your cunt kicked in from a mhob of jakey bastards. 

Fair enough.

Point being that I know I would end up saying something so I wouldn't put myself there in the first place!

I did it once. A few years ago when they beat us 2-0 in a midweek game. I was the "only blue in the village" where I worked. None of my green workmates would come with me because they thought I'd get lifted - and them too by association :-) Tickets were a freebie from a supplier to our company. Seats were right up the back row at their end behind the goal. Could only just see the pitch at the other end and couldn't even see the Rangers fans.

About half way through the first half, Brendan'n'Bridget came staggering up the stairs. Brendan had his shirt off as he had puked down it and Bridget was face first into a fish supper. Both were absolutely steaming and falling about. They sat two rows in front of us. They were there for about ten minutes when Brendan got his cock out and had a pish all over the wee boy sat in front of him (I kid you not!). The boy started screaming and his father got up and knocked seven shades of shite out of Brendan before throwing him down the stairs. Not sure if too many on here will know what the stairs look like up there (I hope!) but they are extremely steep and there are lots of them. Brendan just lay in a pool of blood at the bottom before he got dragged away a while later.

Remember Bridget? She seemed oblivious to all of this. Having devoured the fish supper, she lay down across the two seats (which were well covered in Brendan's pish by this time) and fell asleep for the rest of the game. She was still asleep when we left at 90 minutes.

As nobody from work would come with me, we had a guy up from London delivering a training course for a couple of days. He was stuck in a Premier Inn at night in East Kilbride - so I dragged him along. Our pre match entertainment was a couple of hours in The Crimson Star where there was a flute band playing and all the party tunes were getting belted out. Cops wished us the best of luck as we were the only two walking from the cross along London Rd to the piggery.

Guy from work went back to London and told everyone about his night of entertainment and how he cannot wait to go back to Glasgow again :-)