Well done Rangers

will2203

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Allanger said:

Any team with a bit of pace up front is going to cause us all sorts of problems this season

We need pace back IN our midfield, having players running past them and at our ch will always cost us dear, yes we can play with slow ch but they need protected with pace from midfield or It Is going to be an awful long season.

9 minutes ago, Allanger said:

Any team with a bit of pace up front is going to cause us all sorts of problems this season

We need pace back IN our midfield, having players running past them and at our ch will always cost us dear, yes we can play with slow ch but they need protected with pace from midfield or It Is going to be an awful long season.

Gutted!

I don't know where to start with that, being the worst Rangers performance against the scum I have ever witnessed.

I haven't a clue what plan A was, but there certainly wasn't a plan B. Defence again a bomb scare and just no cohesion in midfield.

What has been proven today:

We now have the four worst central defenders in the SPFL top tier.

That MW has a blind spot for certain players no matter how bad they are.

McKay has now played five league games and dross in everyone. He should not have been near the starting line up today.

MW didn't know how to turn this game around. Not only should MOH and Forrester should have been the first two sub's on, they should have started. Waghorn comes on and plays as a right back. Great fucking stuff, but not that it would have made much difference as we were well stuffed by then.

Halliday may have endeavour, but no quality.

Niko, as slow as a week in the jail and if he can't get up to fitness, then there is absolutely no point in him. He looked like a horse destined for the knackers yard. Fucking embarrassing! 

As for the scum, they're plan was simple, attack and they done it with ease, sad to say, but with a defence like ours, who wouldn't?

On the plus side Windass is a find.

Do I blame MW for today's performance? Partially, because of his blind spot for picking players who haven't been performing. Not being able to change it, when we were well under pressure and for putting on the wrong subs.

However, it's much bigger than that. His hands are tied when bringing in new players due to his limited budget. We just cannot afford the quality we need. For that, I fully blame the board and namely King, who can now stop the bullshit, get honest (no laughing at the back). We are NOT challenging them for any title now or in the foreseeable future, until we invest much more than we are doing. He either finds the investment needed or fuck off and he can tell his bum chum Whitney to take that to the bank. Hold this board to account? In our fucking dreams!

No doubt we will be entertained by the usual deflectors, if they can get their tongue out of king's ring piece for two minutes.

49 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

its up (down) there with the 6-2 one 

After that game Advocaat, if I remember correctly, said "It's only a football game" (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Didn't take The Little General long to realise it wasn't!!

And, boy, did he make up for it!

Warbs take note and........WAKEN THE FUCK UP!

Never Forget Never Forgive

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gutted!

I don't know where to start with that, being the worst Rangers performance against the scum I have ever witnessed.

I haven't a clue what plan A was, but there certainly wasn't a plan B. Defence again a bomb scare and just no cohesion in midfield.

That MW has a blind spot for certain players no matter how bad thiny are.

McKay has now played five league games and dross in everyone. He should not have been near the starting line up today.

MW didn't know how to turn this game around. Not only should MOH and Forrester should have been the first two sub's on, they should have started. Waghorn comes on and plays as a right back. Great fucking stuff, but not that it would have made much difference as we were well stuffed by then.

Niko, as slow as a week in the jail and if he can't get up to fitness, then there is absolutely no point in him. He looked like a horse destined for the knackers yard. Fucking embarrassing! 

As for the scum, they're plan was simple, attack and they done it with ease, sad to say, but with a defence like ours, who wouldn't?

Do I blame MW for today's performance? Partially, because of his blind spot for picking players who haven't been performing. Not being able to change it, when we were well under pressure and for putting on the wrong subs.

However, it's much bigger than that. His hands are tied when bringing in new players due to his limited budget. We just cannot afford the quality we need. For that, I fully blame the board and namely King, who can now stop the bullshit, get honest (no laughing at the back). We are NOT challenging them for any title now or in the foreseeable future, until we invest much more than we are doing. He either finds the investment needed or fuck off and he can tell his bum chum Whitney to take that to the bank. Hold this board to account? In our fucking dreams!

No doubt we will be entertained by the usual deflectors, if they can get their tongue out of king's ring piece for two minutes.

Take IT your only 18, have saw a lot worse than that. They stopped any of our players with pace moving forward by 3 up front which meant no Tav crossing the HWline as the midfield cant cover them. It was a game today to take a leaf out of Walter Smiths book when he had a lot of slow players pack midfield one up top  keeping It tight at the back, a draw wouldnt have been the end of the world and It would have bought MW time to get the team working as a unit INstead of a disfunccTional mess.

tional

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Take IT your only 18, have saw a lot worse than that. They stopped any of our players with pace moving forward by 3 up front which meant no Tav crossing the HWline as the midfield cant cover them. It was a game today to take a leaf out of Walter Smiths book when he had a lot of slow players pack midfield one up top  keeping It tight at the back, a draw wouldnt have been the end of the world and It would have bought MW time to get the team working as a unit INstead of a disfunccTional mess.

tional

Really? Not against the scum I haven't and I think you miss the point.

We sit with the four worst central defenders in the league. Embarrassment would be an understatement on today's performance. Then we have a midfielder that ran like a lassie in a netball team. No offence intended to netball teams. 

We are NOT good enough. The scum humped us 6-2 with ease and if it wasn't for Fod's it would have been more.

The scum are far from top quality, but overall theirs are much better than ours and they have their best manager for years and it was well proven today.

There is a serious gap that only investment will resolve, so it ain't happening for us for the foreseeable future, unless Whitney decides it's time to turn on his best friend Dave.

The result is the result and the only excuse for today is that we are NOT good enough and it won't get better. Silk purses and sow's ears and all that.

38 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gutted!

That MW has a blind spot for certain players no matter how bad they are.

Summed up brilliantly as I am no Wordsworth and exactly how I am thinking.

21 minutes ago, piperpete said:

tional

As for taking a leaf out of Walter's book, I thought we already had ten men behind the ball all day today?! Well ok then, eight, as I can't count our two excuses of central defenders.

We should have went the whole way and just parked a Park's bus in front of our goal.

BTW, are you telling me we have a better squad than the scum? You think we are on a level playing field with them both on and off the park?

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Really? Not against the scum I haven't and I tinink you miss the point.

We sit with the four worst central defenders ien the league. Embarrassment wouind be an understatement on today's performance. Then we have a midfielder that ran like a lassie in a netball team. No offence intended to netball teams. 

We are NOT good enough. The scum humped us 6-2 with ease and if it wasn't for Fod's it would have been more.

The scum are far from top quality, but overall theirs are much better than ours and they have their best manager for years and it was well proven today.

There is a serious gap that only investment will resolve, so it ain't happening for us for the foreseeable future, unless Whitney decides it's time to turn on his best friend Dave.

The result is the result and the only excuse for today is that we are NOT good enough and it won't get better. Silk purses and sow's ears and all that.

Not arguing but been at worse than this one but each have own opinions, the pace IN front of the CH didnt help as not only were our midfield pushed back as they knew we never had pace to run by them but the midfield also allowed them to run at the two stiffies at CH, Wilson can play along side a good orginiser that talks him through a game but we aint got one, the CH problem was glairing out at us last year and should have been our first signing the day the transfer window opened not the last.

If MW continues to play the formation he likes then there should be no place for Niko or Joey as we need pace for both defending and attacking, today McKay and Miller were playing just INfront of our FB at times because our midfield were too slow. It stuck out like a sore thump how far they had us pushed back when Windass was able to run IN open space for 30 yards 3 or 4 times then basically had to stop as our players were all behind him.

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Not arguing but been at worse than this one but each have own opinions, the pace IN front of the CH didnt help as not only were our midfield pushed back as they knew we never had pace to run by them but the midfield also allowed them to run at the two stiffies at CH, Wilson can play along side a good orginiser that talks him through a game but we aint got one, the CH problem was glairing out at us last year and should have been our first signing the day the transfer window opened not the last.

If MW continues to play the formation he likes then there should be no place for Niko or Joey as we need pace for both defending and attacking, today McKay and Miller were playing just INfront of our FB at times because our midfield were too slow. It stuck out like a sore thump how far they had us pushed back when Windass was able to run IN open space for 30 yards 3 or 4 times then basically had to stop as our players were all behind him.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As for taking a leaf out of Walter's book, I thought we already had ten men behind the ur team and came away with no embarranall all day today?! Well ok then, eight, as I can't count our two excuses of central defenders.

We should have went the whole way and just parked a Park's bus in front of our goal.

BTW, are you telling me we have a better squad than the scum? You think we are on a level playing field with them both on and off the park?

We dont have a better squad than them far from It, they have pace right through the team but they aint no workd beaters! We maybe had 10 behind the ball but they were not set up to defend but you know this already, Smith did It with Laudrup IN team and to the opposite IN the spectrum when we had no superstars by setting what he had to sneak a win or draw at worst.