Channel 4 news

BRICKY1872

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but did anyone else catch C4 news last night. Article on the game yesterday, presented by none other than Alex Thomson and just for added spice an "impartial" view from Angela Haggerty. Anyone in England with no clue as to these two cunts history with us would be completely hoodwinked. I actually like C4's news coverage generally, but this was embarassing. 

Seriously wish some die hard bear would win Euro millions and start fucking setting about the rancid Corrupt Country .

Someone that had Rangers fc in their heart and didn't give a fuck about greed and wealth , reputations in business and public eye like so many of our mega rich bears 

Sadly that's what we have in our Country 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Seriously wish some die hard bear would win Euro millions and start fucking setting about the rancid Corrupt Country .

Someone that had Rangers fc in their heart and didn't give a fuck about greed and wealth , reputations in business and public eye like so many of our mega rich bears 

Sadly that's what we have in our Country 

A modern day Mikey Carroll?

The media slaughtered him and every time had to mention he was a lifelong Rangers fan.

Be better starting a liberation army to start taking out the usual culprits.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

A modern day Mikey Carroll?

The media slaughtered him and every time had to mention he was a lifelong Rangers fan.

Be better starting a liberation army to start taking out the usual culprits.

He was the wrong person to win it .

I remember a Man Utd fan won 60odd mill few years back and I just wished it had been someone like you or me mate 

.99% of it would go to the fight back which will happen one day 

I tell girlfriend this and she has kittens 

She would get fuck all .Maybe some shoes

Seriously we need someone who is going to be brave as it would be dangerous territory for any leader or spokesman 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I honestly dont think ive been more bitter than i am now and that is down to the pure utter hatred towards us. These cunts are at war wae us and we havent even fought back yet.

Too busy with our soft lives in suburbia I think to care enough. However, come the day when we start to lose our jobs as a consequence of them directly or indirectly if the majority ever vote yes, then we will, but it will be too fucking late!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too busy with our soft lives in suburbia I think to care enough. However, come the day when we start to lose our jobs as a consequence of them directly or indirectly if the majority ever vote yes, then we will, but it will be too fucking late!

That happened a long time ago in the public sector.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He was the wrong person to win it .

I remember a Man Utd fan won 60odd mill few years back and I just wished it had been someone like you or me mate 

.99% of it would go to the fight back which will happen one day 

I tell girlfriend this and she has kittens 

She would get fuck all .Maybe some shoes

Seriously we need someone who is going to be brave as it would be dangerous territory for any leader or spokesman 

I know another guy from Greenock who won a few million and was a bear, not enough to make a difference though.

60 million would see to it though.

Well a woman loves shoes so she would forgive you!

The bheggars have infiltrated every nook and cranny of Scottish society and eradicating them is never going to happen now.

Not that we need to have a grip on everything ourselves, what we need is a stronger voice, fairness and for people of Scotland to wake up to the fenian perpetrators and realise they aren't so much the vicTIM anymore.

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I honestly dont think ive been more bitter than i am now and that is down to the pure utter hatred towards us. These cunts are at war wae us and we havent even fought back yet.

Since they arrived in the 1840's - utter slimy, low life trash that we've handed our country to.

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate it fucking sickend me what our country has become. Where have we went wrong? We must have went wrong somewhere to give these fuckers control.

It is apparent that everything Rangers do wrong is instantly publicised over national media (such as their midden fucking toilets) - but then again, everything those timmigrants do (such as BJK or their in-house wean photographer) is swept under the carpet.

Wake up Scotland - these timmigrants are winning at a competition that we are not even in - never vote snp; for your childrens sake and their childrens sake.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate it fucking sickend me what our country has become. Where have we went wrong? We must have went wrong somewhere to give these fuckers control.

They got involved in politics starting locally and now nationally, they targetted the universities, got into positions of power then recruit their own to fill job positions.

They brainwash kids from the age of 5 and the hatred lives with them for the rest of their lives usually.

They played the victim card, demanded their voice should be heard as they felt discriminated against.

Now the tables have turned and it's them doing the discrimination but our people are too apathetic to fight it head on.

The PUL voice is largely heard through our OO but  numbers are declining and people are put off joining because the stigma the fenians have attached to it through years of demonisation/dehumanisation.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It is apparent that everything Rangers do wrong is instantly publicised over national media (such as their midden fucking toilets) - but then again, everything those timmigrants do (such as BJK or their in-house wean photographer) is swept under the carpet.

Wake up Scotland - these timmigrants are winning at a competition that we are not even in - never vote snp; for your childrens sake and their childrens sake.

Could not agree with you more mate. Ive seen these so called Rangers men saying they voted yes stating as its nothing to do with football see these cunts they can go and take a fuck to themselves because it has got something to do with football everything the snp stand for has it in for our club.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They got involved in politics starting locally and now nationally, they targetted the universities, got into positions of power then recruit their own to fill job positions.

They brainwash kids from the age of 5 and the hatred lives with them for the rest of their lives usually.

They played the victim card, demanded their voice should be heard as they felt discriminated against.

Now the tables have turned and it's them doing the discrimination but our people are too apathetic to fight it head on.

The PUL voice is largely heard through our OO but  numbers are declining and people are put off joining because the stigma the fenians have attached to it through years of demonisation/dehumanisation.

Bud the victim card thats the best card they played mate. Dirty fucks used that one well. 

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Bud the victim card thats the best card they played mate. Dirty fucks used that one well. 

They did, and they still do to this day.

Look at the difference in the outcry of popcorn teeth getting attacked and getting threats.

Compare that to the mass intimidation and attacks of our players both at the cup final and at motherwell (mcculloch being struck aswell)

You also had Novo receiving threats at his home, still is now across the water, but next to nothing said in the press.

Neil McCanns family got it up the Port, i know a few of them personally and it wasn't a good time for them.

These cunts are as bitter as the day is long but the minute we retaliate it's us that are the big bad bigots.

Another thing which happened years ago in my area  they closed alot of non denominational schools and built a shithole and put us all into one. They built more catholic schools brand spanking new schools for them.

At the time you think nothing of it but when i look back its fucking unreal how that happened. I had to go to a school ootside my area as they shut the school i was supposed to go to.

21 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That happened a long time ago in the public sector.

I know another guy from Greenock who won a few million and was a bear, not enough to make a difference though.

60 million would see to it though.

Well a woman loves shoes so she would forgive you!

The bheggars have infiltrated every nook and cranny of Scottish society and eradicating them is never going to happen now.

Not that we need to have a grip on everything ourselves, what we need is a stronger voice, fairness and for people of Scotland to wake up to the fenian perpetrators and realise they aren't so much the vicTIM anymore.

The "victim"

has worked a little treat for them over last 50years 

Sadly it's going to take the same tactic to get the nepotism and corruption investigated  with common ground and equality restored .Too many wealthy bears still don't give a fuck and even more would say "I'm not lowering myself to beggar behaviour " That is what you are up against .

Some sort of political shift may help/work but it's probably decades off 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They did, and they still do to this day.

Look at the difference in the outcry of popcorn teeth getting attacked and getting threats.

Compare that to the mass intimidation and attacks of our players both at the cup final and at motherwell (mcculloch being struck aswell)

You also had Novo receiving threats at his home, still is now across the water, but next to nothing said in the press.

Neil McCanns family got it up the Port, i know a few of them personally and it wasn't a good time for them.

These cunts are as bitter as the day is long but the minute we retaliate it's us that are the big bad bigots.

Excactly mate calling someone a fenian is highly offensive now calling someone a dirty orange bastards or a H** bastard is banter. Cnt believe its came to the point where we are scared to shout fuck the pope or fenian bastards.

If u call one of them a fenian bastard they go right aff on one but they call us orange bastads we dont give a fuck.

6 minutes ago, BRICKY1872 said:

Usual childish pish about us being a new club etc. Why run an article on a club that's allegedly not even 5 years old? Pathetic.

People should complain to C4. I'm sure people will...

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The "victim"

has worked a little treat for them over last 50years 

Sadly it's going to take the same tactic to get the nepotism and corruption investigated  with common ground and equality restored .Too many wealthy bears still don't give a fuck and even more would say "I'm not lowering myself to beggar behaviour " That is what you are up against .

Some sort of political shift may help/work but it's probably decades off 

That's true enough.

A few months ago in Inverclyde we had a local councillor stand up for us in the local press regarding an incident when graffiti about the Ibrox disaster was sprayed on the walls of an orange hall in Port Glasgow.

The councillor was none other than the Tory councillor, so his comments were disregarded because the Tories are another thing that have been demonised in this country ( a lot of it deserved).

2 nights later the same grafitti sprayed at nearby factories.

Our local MP until recently was Iain McKenzie (labour) and he is a season book holder at Ibrox, too bad he was piss weak and only interested in the self preservation that you mention.

Now we have the SNP representing us and their narrative is clear, christ even their leader at council level down here recites irish rebel songs on social media, deletes it then claims he didn't know, quickly brushed under the carpet but i know for a FACT what a bitter bigot he is.