Channel 4 news

BRICKY1872

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Excactly mate calling someone a fenian is highly offensive now calling someone a dirty orange bastards or a H** bastard is banter. Cnt believe its came to the point where we are scared to shout fuck the pope or fenian bastards.

If u call one of them a fenian bastard they go right aff on one but they call us orange bastads we dont give a fuck.

Yet they call themselves fenians (paddy mccourts fenian army)

I don't mind being called Orange anything, proud to be orange.

I am not a H** though, funny thing is we called them H*** first.

49 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Since they arrived in the 1840's - utter slimy, low life trash that we've handed our country to.

So what, there was a potato famine, they didn't need to come here, they were fucking surrounded by fish.....not the same without chips but you can live on it.

2 minutes ago, Eck the bear said:

So what, potato famine, they didn't need to come here, they were fucking surrounded by fish.....not the same without chips but you can live on it.

Dirty oirish filf - that we've inherited.

The biggest question for our forefathers would be; why let them build their apartheid schools - most especially as our country were foremost in Reformation and Reforming the UK.

57 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Excactly mate calling someone a fenian is highly offensive now calling someone a dirty orange bastards or a H** bastard is banter. Cnt believe its came to the point where we are scared to shout fuck the pope or fenian bastards.

If u call one of them a fenian bastard they go right aff on one but they call us orange bastads we dont give a fuck.

Fenian is the catholic and sellick N word. They can call each other it but as soon as someone else says it to them they're a bigot. 

Watched it a while ago, but the video is gone now.

Was definitely not impartial. Subtly anti-Rangers in classic fashion, as well as overtly so by focussing on the damaged bogs with no mention whatsoever about effigies, sad orange bastards or H** scum banners. 

C4 giving this cunt a platform for his agenda is disgusting. Just look at his articles on the subject and it's an obvious, one way, agenda driven diatribe against us.

Club1872 should be having some chat with C4.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Watched it a while ago, but the video is gone now.

Was definitely not impartial. Subtly anti-Rangers in classic fashion, as well as overtly so by focussing on the damaged bogs with no mention whatsoever about effigies, sad orange bastards or H** scum banners. 

C4 giving this cunt a platform for his agenda is disgusting. Just look at his articles on the subject and it's an obvious, one way, agenda driven diatribe against us.

Club1872 should be having some chat with C4.

Two points: firstly, I'm sure he's their chief correspondent? He's usually reporting from war zones. Do they not ask why their chief correspondent is covering a Scottish football game which didn't really get much attention down here at all?

Secondly, I still don't understand where his hatred of us comes from. Is it just his mates in the NUJ or what?

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Two points: firstly, I'm sure he's their chief correspondent? He's usually reporting from war zones. Do they not ask why their chief correspondent is covering a Scottish football game which didn't really get much attention down here at all?

Secondly, I still don't understand where his hatred of us comes from. Is it just his mates in the NUJ or what?

Dunno. Must reflect his previously unseen political leanings.

Does he still do the war correspondent stuff? Haven't seen him doing it in a bit. i always assumed that his political insanity in regards to us and the tims destroyed that part of his career. Who could take a guy like that seriously as a correspondent in Syria?

4 hours ago, BRICKY1872 said:

Usual childish pish about us being a new club etc. Why run an article on a club that's allegedly not even 5 years old? Pathetic.

I saw an article in World Soccer last month about the build-up to this Premiership season. Their "Scottish expert" stated that Rangers were not in fact the same club and that Charles Green's consortium had to ask for permission to start a new club in the third division. Inept, uninformed writing if ever I've saw it.

4 hours ago, Eck the bear said:

So what, there was a potato famine, they didn't need to come here, they were fucking surrounded by fish.....not the same without chips but you can live on it.

Alan Partidge summed up the Irish famine  pretty well...

"you will pay the price of being a fussy eater, if you can afford to emigrate,  you can afford to eat in a modestly priced restaurant" 

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

They got involved in politics starting locally and now nationally, they targetted the universities, got into positions of power then recruit their own to fill job positions.

They brainwash kids from the age of 5 and the hatred lives with them for the rest of their lives usually.

They played the victim card, demanded their voice should be heard as they felt discriminated against.

Now the tables have turned and it's them doing the discrimination but our people are too apathetic to fight it head on.

The PUL voice is largely heard through our OO but  numbers are declining and people are put off joining because the stigma the fenians have attached to it through years of demonisation/dehumanisation.

They still scream victimisation at the "establishment"

Really dont understand in this day of equality that rc schools are still deemed acceptible,especially when we live in a time where very few go to any kind of church 

6 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I absolutely agree with you.  They're hypocrites that love to play the victim.

Haggerty#1.jpg

GBHunScum.jpg

They blast songs out the piggery about rebellion against the crown anti British and we are scared to play simply the best which is our anthem.

Someone at our club needs to get a grip and get the full simply the best playing again. Thats whats missing from our home games. Who actually banned playing the full song? Bring the add ons back aswell. 

3 hours ago, Gartcosh Bear said:

I saw an article in World Soccer last month about the build-up to this Premiership season. Their "Scottish expert" stated that Rangers were not in fact the same club and that Charles Green's consortium had to ask for permission to start a new club in the third division. Inept, uninformed writing if ever I've saw it.

"Inept, uninformed writing if ever I've saw it." Whoever wrote it knew exactly what they were doing; you can bet your eye teeth one of their lot was responsible for writing that rubbish, sure as guns is iron.