The Scotsman Newspaper... Utterly Shameful

I am surprised anyone is surprised at the comments, I can't be arsed even looking for them but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out the gist of them.

We are the people and will look after our own.

Any normal football fan will be gutted for a fellow fan doing what they do with a different coloured scarf, but then there are the subnormal whose hatred drives them to the depths and has me shaking my head in disbelief.

Whenever tragedy occurs there is always a minority so in-sensitive to events that have just happened. It's the age we live in with how far social media reaches now. These people can speak freely without the fear of consequences for the most part. It is truly disgusting but we have to remember that it is a minority

With that said, I have seen nothing but condolences and thoughtful messages from other supporters of clubs today regardless of rivalry. 

Do not give the minority a voice. Come together as a football family and remember a supporter who was going to see the team he loved play. 

That was a someone's son/brother/father who was lost today. Let's continue to show our support to his family and friends and all others involved earlier and drown out those idiots who are not worth a second thought. 

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

i've been deleting all of the scums posts on the matter,  there will be friends and maybe family of the victims on here and they do not need to see that shite.

I understand completely why you posted them, and generally i have no issues with it.  This isn't the time though.

Victims or victim ?

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Victims or victim ?

Well everyone involved is a victim,  there are some seriously injured bears, i'd say they were victims.  AFAIK only one bear has been lost, if that's what you mean.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Well everyone involved is a victim,  there are some seriously injured bears, i'd say they were victims.  AFAIK only one bear has been lost, if that's what you mean.

Ok, wasn't sure whether there was other fatalities. One's bad enough.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Don't give a single fuck what they have to say about this tragedy.

A member of the Rangers family passed today not to mention those who were hurt our thoughts should be on them not the filth of Scottish football.

this 100%

28 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That newspaper is vile, the comments about us (it has always allowed) are vile - these particular comments go beyond the pale though and something should be done about it.

Sparkle,

You are not graspng the point. We all agree with you but leave it tonight out of respect for those involved in this horrible tragedy.