Pictures of the taigs wanted from the last game.

Siam69

32 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I have issues with someone grassing, of course, but I find your adamant views odd here. A poster here claiming the said culprit is one of us, or not, is not at all going to influence any police interaction towards said target.

If any other fellow fan or rival fan couldn't gather from those images that said culprit is quite potentially a Rangers man, then they're pretty blind.

More to do with the fact that others have stated that he's in the video of the toilets getting wrecked. Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why anyone would point that out.

As for the cunts who actual film thingsĀ and stick it online, they'd be as well going and making a statement to the police themselves. Fucking moronic behaviour and requiring of a good kicking.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More images release from cup final today , Ā Images are on the bbc news website .Ā 

Police investigating disorder at the Scottish Cup Final have released images of more people they want to speak to.

As part of the inquiries into events following the 21 May match between Hibs and Rangers at Hampden, 85 people have been arrested.

The disturbance followed Hibernian winning the Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years.

Thousands of Hibs fans invaded the pitch and there were reports of alleged assaults on Rangers players.

A number of Rangers fans also came on to the pitch and clashed with rival fans.

The pitch invasion delayed the presentation of the trophy and there was no lap of honour for Hibs players.

Rangers players were not able to pick up their Cup Final medals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37671239

Ā 

Ā 

On 13 October 2016 at 11:31 PM, Virtuoso said:

It doesn't matter a fuck 'to who' - we have fuckwits on here also placing him in the toilets video.

Maybe me and you are different, but it would be a cold fuckingĀ day in hell before I pointed out someone was a bear. Says more about you than it does about me if you don't have any issues with that.

Fucking grasses. Of the worst sort.

Ā 

Unless they're grassing on historic sexual offences?

On 13/10/2016 at 9:42 PM, Blue Nosed Babe said:

That is what you may mean but others see it as mocking the disabled. KNOCK IT OFF!Ā 

It is a well known fact that disability hate crimes are 97% unreported and that includes name calling and posting vile things on the internet.

Consider this an education for you. I am not telling you what to say but I am pointing out potential consequences of your behaviour.Ā 

Shut up you utter mongo

2 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

I'm talking about you acting like a dumb teenager, probably time you went back to school ya fool

Hmmm let me see. You went on my profile to check me out and seen my date off birth but you can't count yet it's me who shoild go back to school.Ā 

Ā 

Ouch what a shambles.