Shuggy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If you dont like him don't buy it mate - simples 

I've got 355 reasons why I will. 

Think I will wait and get it out the library , ally has profited enough from the Rangers support .

Will be interesting though to see his take on matters that he could control and he was paid for eg : Alloa , Annan , Albion Rovers  etc etc , also his justification for taking the squad to Turnberry , Carnoustie and the other 5 star hotels before facing the might of Stranraer and Montrose !

19 hours ago, Big Al II said:

You criticising him for making a living now?

FFS I not happy with what he did either, but he needs to make a living. He has children to support like the rest of us. Do we grudge him that now?

He has a net worth of 10 million dollars you numbskull.

He has children to support, you're off your fucking rocket.

7 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If you dont like him don't buy it mate - simples 

I've got 355 reasons why I will. 

Bet the bitch aint one? I do still love ally for what he did as a player. Sometimes great players arent great managers. The board/chairman at the time decided to pay Ally the ridiculous wage. And who in their right mind is going to turn it down? I see why people see it as fleecing the club,but id say that bastard whyte took more out of us and gave lesd back. I'd buy the book

On 10/10/2016 at 8:18 PM, mrmojorisin said:

Just to clarify i CONSIDER him dead...i have no wish to engage with.watchi him or  speak about him.

Personally i wish the guy no ill will or malice....Rangers legend....just a shame he cannot live up to it.

Do not twist my words to please yourself 

You are talking about Ally on a thread about him. Is someone forcing you to post against your will? 

Send in the SAS!

35 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Shut the fuck up. Net worth doesnt mean £10m in the bank, arsehole.

When did I say he had £10m in the bank? You're an arsehole and an eejit for even getting that wrong.

Point is, if his net worth is 10m DOLLARS he isn't struggling to support his children which is exactly why you defended his money grabbing.

Help yourself to a calculator because you're talking shit, again.

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

When did I say he had £10m in the bank? You're an arsehole and an eejit for even getting that wrong.

Point is, if his net worth is 10m DOLLARS he isn't struggling to support his children which is exactly why you defended his money grabbing.

Help yourself to a calculator because you're talking shit, again.

Where did I defend his money grabbing? Point that out please! I hate him for what he did to our club. 

I defended his right to make a living now he's left Rangers. Take your suit off and stop scaring the kids....fucking move on.

21 hours ago, Big Al II said:

You criticising him for making a living now?

FFS I not happy with what he did either, but he needs to make a living. He has children to support like the rest of us. Do we grudge him that now?

Like I said net worth 10m dollar fucky fucky love u long time.

19 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Where did I defend his money grabbing? Point that out please! I hate him for what he did to our club. 

I defended his right to make a living now he's left Rangers. Take your suit off and stop scaring the kids....fucking move on.

10 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Like I said net worth 10m dollar fucky fucky love u long time.

Didn't think so.

As much of a poor manager that I think he is I would like to see him do well with a team under different circumstances than he had here. He may have took his fair share but I would rather he took it than the arseholes that were in charge during his time because they would have scoffed it up anyway. I wont wipe the great times he gave me through the years from my mind.