Clint Hill

3 hours ago, Imodium said:

Superb today as was Hodson. Kiernan done well too. Lee Wallace is the weak link, he's far too slow and needs to be dropped

Not to mention that Wallace seems to be one legged aswell. At some point in the second half, he was on the left side , nearby Celtic box, instead of crossing the ball, he stopped, and while wondering what to do with the ball, started turning around on his right leg, and left one up in the air, looking for someone to pass. It was painful to watch. 

Hill was very good today. Our successes last season came from having a potent threat down both flanks. I found it strange that today he tinkered with the right side, although Tav and Hodson both did well, cause the left side had been poor all season. Both Wallace and McKay need dropped! 

7 minutes ago, smitzer007 said:

Hill was very good today. Our successes last season came from having a potent threat down both flanks. I found it strange that today he tinkered with the right side, although Tav and Hodson both did well, cause the left side had been poor all season. Both Wallace and McKay need dropped! 

I think the reasoning for the tinkering down that right hand side was more to do with the bheggars threat.

For all that Wallace and McKay were poor, lustig and the willy flasher didnt offer much.

We strengthen that side and we could take advantage of that.

He done well getting in blocks and last minute tackles, the defence as a whole done OK, however I think perhaps with the keeper keeping the score down it's made them seem a bit better than they actually were though.

If they scored the goal in the first half Gilks saved with his leg, the goal they had chopped off, dembele mishit inside the box, thumbs miss when 1 on 1 with Gilks then it's a different story and the defence would be getting pelters.