Stream for today.

Deanofwright

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Im not lazy when I can do something but this aukd cogger is way out his depth trying to find or get a live stream, anyone able to put up a link I can watch the game on please, just back from holiday so couldnt get to the match.

There should be a pinned thread for all us auld Freddy flintstones who haven't a clue how to work these new fangled computer things a link.

10 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Im not lazy when I can do something but this aukd cogger is way out his depth trying to find or get a live stream, anyone able to put up a link I can watch the game on please, just back from holiday so couldnt get to the match.

No links.:disappointment:

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

There should be a pinned thread for all us auld Freddy flintstones who haven't a clue how to work these new fangled computer things a link.

If I knew how to start one I would, IM hopeless on anything techi and this slab thing doesnt help.:7326:

Just now, bluchoo said:

get a vpn and pay for Rangers.tv 

give the club some money instead of ripping it off

Easy for you to do, I struggle to turn this slab thing on and wouldnt know a vpn from a psg. I certainy dont rip our club off as I pay for 5 season tickets for starters, as I said I got back home early this morning from America and the thought of traveling back the 85 miles was too much for this auld yin and would have been danderous to drive. But hey you got your hard on telling me off so good day for you.

Ps are you at the game ?