*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

Shite. Absolutely shite. Am I surprised? Am I fuck.

As I stressed last week, putting three past a woeful Kilmarnock side was no achievement. We've now been held twice to a side that entices it's transfer targets with free cottage accommodation in the village.

While we're humming & hawing over Barton and dropping points in Dingwall, the tarriers are smoking everything in their path and that's included us.

They'll win this league by a record number of points this season and they have every right to have their eyes on ten-in-a-row. My only ray of hope is that, when we won our sixth (I think) en route to nine-in-a-row, they finished fourth. Within three seasons, they were champions. It's possible.

10 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Just when you think we're making progress we go back to the slow, lacklustre performance we've seen far too much already this season. And now we have a dire international break to endure before we get back to playing again.

The two weeks til the next game is going to seem like an eternity!

Said in a post early in this thread a day or so ago that we would find out if we had turned a corner with the performance last week, well that question was answered, and unfortunately we did not turn any corner but did a U turn and we are back where we started.

Fuck knows what we are doing at training but it is not working and has not been working apart from the odd game, I suppose we will after a day or two go to the next game on the 19th hoping for a better performance, but no idea why we should.