*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

maybe barton was right?

if he gets chucked during the transfer window, i hope to fuck he tells all because i want to know just what the fuck is going on at that club, from penny pinches in the boardroom to imposters on the park and a manager that looks void of any ideas, i don't know about you but i want to know.

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

Another example of Warburton unable to read a game and adapt to it. Same old pish. Last week a one off?

Not necessarily a one-off but nobody should have got excited purely on the back of a 3-0 win against Killie at home.

if we followed that up with a sequence of wins (a couple of which are away from home) we could then think we are progressing.  

Our current run rate sees us with just 63 points - absolutely shocking! 

Wes

Tav

Wallace

Holt

Haliday

All were shite, 

Waggy and Dodoo had no impact on the game at all.

We just seem to be 2nd to every lose ball, we don't anticipate anything.  Really slow in build up play,  make too many side way passes.  Although we usually have more possession than our opponents,  we are truly dredful and wasteful with the ball.

Said it a million times, our formation is killing us, if we're on it 4-3-3 looks great, when we canny hold onto a lead, make possession count and create chances I think we should revert to something else; again our midfield overran, out musleced and out numbered and posted missing.

Change in formation, and personnel or were in serious trouble this season.

Gills. 

Hodson. Hill. Kiernan. Wallace. 

Rossiter. Halliday.

MOH. Holt. Windass.

Miller.

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

This has been the most disheartening and spineless performance I think I have ever seen by a Rangers team. I don't think any of them really realise what it takes to wear our famous jersey. 

Bring back a basic wage and a bonus system to top it up. They might perform better for money as its quite apparent having the priveledge of playing for the mighty Glasgow Rangers isn't enough for our current squad.

I thought the 2nd half against St J was bad but this 2nd half was just as bad 

That was absolutely fucking brutal. The sheer lack of interest and laziness in our play was absolutely fucking shocking. The minute we heard the amount of stoppage time we should've had players fighting to get in the box but instead we did our usual, pishy keep possession shite and show absolutely no interest in trying to win the game. They were there for the taking, how many times have we said that now this season? I can forgive dropping points but I cant forgive absolutely zero effort. Every single one of those cunts could go in January and I wouldn't care. 

The team doesn't have any quality.

Aberdeen released figures this week that show they surprisingly have a wage budget of just under £7m. It's sad that we are only slightly ahead of those figures. It's no surprise we play to that standard, before even looking at Warburtons failings.

The team needs to double our wage budget, and sign quality.

Hill good in the Air, 5 mins to go fire him up front....  he is useless being at the back chasing down players who are countering as he has no Pace 

Fire crosses in as they are just defending the 18 yard box.  I am no manager but that at least makes more sense that tippy tippy  lose possession and let them counter 

Where do you start? that was the most gutless second half performance I can mind. so many players off form but the stubbornness with "style" is driving me fuckin nuts. spend two minutes getting out of defence then decide to pass all the way back to keeper. just wtf. 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Serious and disappointing question: But was Andy Halliday playing !:sherlock:

Yip, I must admit, it wasn't great overall tody. He had a good first half, then drifted out. Although why the hell did it take until 85 mins before booking a county player for timewasting? It really pissed me off as it was a clear tactic by them and they did the same at ibrox too.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm utterly disallusioned with our manager 

He is gone in my mind ..He won't be in reality  and I expect him to be here for possibly another season 

Meantime we will have days like this and many many big game losses and possible humiliations 

Think I will enjoy the Christmas shopping this year with the Mrs rather than worrying about my club .

It just isn't going to change under MW

He is gone already, we are finished if he stays, he is bringing the club down with his half arsed football and a total lack of football acumen, made to look like a championship side by the bottom side again. How many embarrassments do we have to endure before the board act and we really do get our noses rubbed in it.

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

the players should get deducted there wage with a performance like that. To think some of those players are on 4-5 times the amount the ross county players are on

Do you think they might just be trying to carry out their gaffers orders ?