*** RAFFLE PRIZES WANTED

govanblue

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:35 PM, govanblue said:

I might have a couple of more small items, definitely have the 2017 calendar as I've been given two of them, even though the year will have started not everyone will have a calendar!

Also have an RFC wallet somewhere which has never been used as I don't use a wallet will try to find it!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Is that Dees on Argyle Street? I remember going in there as a kid with my old dear to get some school Farra and the cunts tried to sell us t-shirts and all sorts. Had to run out the door :lol:

Probably not the same place, don't think a shop like that could survive.

Aye the used to have 1 in Clydebank and the cunt that had that stunk ov BO and his suit jacket was heeving with dandruff!!??

On 24/11/2016 at 11:20 AM, Courtyard Bear said:

Tell you what mate, if your looking for stuff to auction, I'll throw in the top that Tam Forsyth wore at the Auld Old Firm game a few years back it's signed and mounted in its own frame. 

Ur putting in some amazing items CB I hope the fund gets a fortune for them 

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Ur putting in some amazing items CB I hope the fund gets a fortune for them 

Hope so to mate, I used to have a Blue Room but we moved to a bigger house and somehow I lost my Blue Room. ?

So a lot of stuff is up in the attic and my 3 oil paintings are in my step dads Blue Room. Better if the stuff is out on show. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hope so to mate, I used to have a Blue Room but we moved to a bigger house and somehow I lost my Blue Room. ?

So a lot of stuff is up in the attic and my 3 oil paintings are in my step dads Blue Room. Better if the stuff is out on show. 

Losing the blue room when u move to a bigger house? Something not right there. Through time I would like to get a garage out the back with a blue snooker table then make a blue room,as u say it's better having all the cracking things out on show. It's good u are donating such smart things to the cause mate and now that ur things are getting auctioned it should bump the fund up a good bit as they will go for a good bit of dough. It's a win win all round mate