*** RAFFLE PRIZES WANTED

govanblue

23 hours ago, govanblue said:

Anyone else wanting to drop off their raffle prize donation before kick off (or meet me for any other business. :P ) please let me know / remind me. (tu) 

Will be over with Waggy's champers around 11.30 onwards, cheers.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safely received from Rangers Charity Foundation:

Stadium tour for 4 People

Stadium tour for 2 People

:21:

Plus they had also already given @mark adair a Tour for 6 People, which he still has, so well add that too. (tu)

Plus they also gave a Stadium Tour for 6 People for @Big Al II's Raffle - I'll post that on to him along with a couple of other items. (tu)

So that's a fair amount of Stadium Tours - a few more than the 4 that I originally asked for. :P

Many thanks once again to Rangers Charity Foundation for their support. :21:

20 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Got my Sta-Press from them and the odd Harrington...he was a fat smelly cunt.

11 hours ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

Geez me the bolk thinking about him! I bought a gloverall duffle jacket aff him ?

And this promotes our raffle efforts how?   :pipe:

:lol:

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Amazing what you find when you decide to unpack your boxes after moving (over a year ago), apart from the calendar which I knew I had, I found the wallet with RFC on it, I also found a silver pen with club logo and a nodding dog, will bring them with me on Saturday.

Music to my ears!

:thumbup:

A cracking signed top from 02/03 and one from 03/04 will be added to the prizes too GB.

Bought them at auctions years ago for the much hoped for blue room/man cave. Simas junior (bedroom) put paid to that prospect.

Hopefully someone can give them a pride of place. Will bring along today with the voddie ?

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think the Xmas mayhem just got to GB. Rushed off his feet and had a wee sweat on there taking prize donations etc ??.

Great job mate ?

Aye he looked stressed there when i gave him the whisky ?

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think the Xmas mayhem just got to GB. Rushed off his feet and had a wee sweat on there taking prize donations etc ??.

Great job mate ?

2 hours ago, Skelf said:

Aye he looked stressed there when i gave him the whisky ?

That was one of the more relaxed and organised meet and greets.  I was actually on time for once!

You should see it when I've got medals to give out!

So I collected a few more raffle prizes today

Many thanks to:

@Sportingintegritymyarse - A litre bottle of vodka and 2 signed Home Shirts (2002/03 & 2004/05 - photos to follow)

@Skelf - A bottle of Old Pulteney 12 year old Single Malt Whiskey

@Samuel no 1 - A signed and dated bottle of Martyn Waghorn MOTM Champagne

@Travelrug - who has really pushed the boat out (actually the Airport Duty Free!) with:

• A bottle of Courvoisier V.S.O.P Cognac
  • A bottle of Dalwhinnie Winter's Gold Single Malt Whisky
  • A bottle of  Tanqueray Gin
  • A bottle of Baileys

Travelrug has reminded me though, that some of his bottles are actually for Erskine, which is also the case with one or two other bottles in the Prize list.

For now, I'm just putting all the alcohol on the prize list, but the plan is to give some of that to Erskine too - how could we not???

So basically, I'm on the scrounge for as much more alcohol as we can get, and we'll hopefully have enough to go round!

Oh, and a big :violin:to @D'Artagnan who forgot to bring his signed shirt with him today!  

30 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So I collected a few more raffle prizes today

Many thanks to:

@Sportingintegritymyarse - A litre bottle of vodka and 2 signed Home Shirts (2002/03 & 2004/05 - photos to follow)

@Skelf - A bottle of Old Pulteney 12 year old Single Malt Whiskey

@Samuel no 1 - A signed and dated bottle of Martyn Waghorn MOTM Champagne

@Travelrug - who has really pushed the boat out (actually the Airport Duty Free!) with:

• A bottle of Courvoisier V.S.O.P Cognac
  • A bottle of Dalwhinnie Winter's Gold Single Malt Whisky
  • A bottle of  Tanqueray Gin
  • A bottle of Baileys

Travelrug has reminded me though, that some of his bottles are actually for Erskine, which is also the case with one or two other bottles in the Prize list.

For now, I'm just putting all the alcohol on the prize list, but the plan is to give some of that to Erskine too - how could we not???

So basically, I'm on the scrounge for as much more alcohol as we can get, and we'll hopefully have enough to go round!

Oh, and a big :violin:to @D'Artagnan who forgot to bring his signed shirt with him today!  

I blame the early kick off - it threw me out of my routine...

Tried to phone you but you were busy in a conference call with Video Celts..:rofl:

29 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I blame the early kick off - it threw me out of my routine...

Tried to phone you but you were busy in a conference call with Video Celts..:rofl:

I would have found it much funnier, if I wasn't driving through a downpour on the M8 at the time!   :panic:

:tut:

I'm not sure if I like these new emoticons.  Not expressive enough for me!

I miss the old favourites.  :D  :P