do you still buy from sports direct?

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Nope, I no longer am. And people better not fall for that Rangers Megastore which is SD is disguise. 

Let's bleed this fat bastard away from our club. 

Ashley leases the megastore at Ibrox from Rangers for £1 a year!!!! Anyone who thinks that's a good deal for Rangers is insane.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport

I don't buy anything from SD and won't buy any strips or anything from the megastore until we are rid of the fat glutton. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Ashley leases the megastore at Ibrox from Rangers for £1 a year!!!! Anyone who thinks that's a good deal for Rangers is insane.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport

I don't buy anything from SD and won't buy any strips or anything from the megastore until we are rid of the fat glutton. 

You're a better fan than me 

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I bought a Rangers t-shirt from there.  Blue and said 'from 1872' on it.  Wear it on match days since I have no strip.  Smart, well made, cost about a £10.  I'm pleased with my purchase.

That's part of the C1872 range.

A deal with Lionbrand and a wee side deal with Ashley means they have all bases covered ;)

8 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

The cadbury bit and the random capitals had me howling mate 

Capitals what are you on About ? ITs normal to start a sentence with one. As for random ones IM lost, noboby else ever mentions IT and IM on here often enough, IT may be your end thats wrong. IF I were you I would email admin to check IT INcase IT gets worse.

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Capitals what are you on About ? ITs normal to start a sentence with one. As for random ones IM lost, noboby else ever mentions IT and IM on here often enough, IT may be your end thats wrong. IF I were you I would email admin to check IT INcase IT gets worse.

This cunt has lost the plot. :disappointment:

8 minutes ago, piperpete said:

It's obviously his end mate. His phone doesn't have a full stop function and he is making irratic posts that make no sense whatsoever.

Probably bought his phone from Mike Ashley. 

Tried it once for a top before we found out about the wanker. Never again anyway as it was hard to find my way back out. Some kind of factory jumble sale it was. Embarrassing to see our tops all cramped into a shitehole. 

We should market our club better than that even if the money was good. 

3 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

But Ashley had a grip on our club before his arrival. Money is very much a part of it. And all us fans can do is buy fuck all from the arseholes business. 

Ashley for whatever reason wanted his finger in the Rangers pie but it has now become personal making it difficult for him to walk without losing face.  Two rich folk using us as their pissing pot.

20 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

The cadbury bit and the random capitals had me howling mate 

2 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Has he ever said that just retail money would allow us to compete? And even if we got half of that figure, it would be a hell of a lot better than we get now. Fai enough if you don't want the club we support to have more money though...

What a pathetic surrender monkey of a post