Can we request an emergency EGM

Craigferguson

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

Your question made it sound like you were blaming King and the board for us being out of the title race in November. 

I specifically mentioned the board member, and his wee mates, some random bloke from SA has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the club.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Whit?, I'm not a King lover, but I fail to see any connection.

You've probably not had enough sleep.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. He made it sound like it he was blaming King and the board for us being out of the title race in November. My argument was that's more of a Warburton problem than a King problem at this point. 

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

I specifically mentioned the board member, and his wee mates, some random bloke from SA has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the club.

Would you not agree that us being out of the title race in November is more of a Warburton problem than a board problem just now? He had more than enough backing to be beating the likes of Hamilton, Kilmarnock etc? 

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

Would you not agree that us being out of the title race in November is more of a Warburton problem than a board problem just now? He had more than enough backing to be beating the likes of Hamilton, Kilmarnock etc? 

the board are complicit in everything the club fails at

a shower of charlatans

5 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Give it up mate, he'll never agree that Paul Murray is not the root cause of everything that is wrong at the club. Even when Paul wasn't involved at the club he was still the sole reason for the state we were in.

2 hours ago, Gandhi1872 said:

King's fault we dropped points to Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Ross County etc? 

Yup, when we were spanking part time diddies and division 1 diddies, king goy praise for hiring Warburton 

So when we are stinking on the park, surely he should be criticised for hiring Warburton 

Is that not how it works? 

Let's force a EGM and oust the current board, if we are lucky, MA and his Sports Direct Mafia will come in, but don't worry we still have loads of assets they can transfer over to SD for a £1 so im sure they will be more than happy to come in.

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Just a hunch, but it's probably more to do with the fact they are more stable, in total control of their income streams, settled squad that's been building over a number of years at a higher quality, champions league, high value player sales etc etc.  

Building with fanny Dhelia? Thank fuck he was there, or we would be further behind them.

5 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

This board is pointless. They have a defeatist attitude and I don't think they have enough cash to run this club. They should be speaking to potential investors or even sell the club to someone who is going to take us forward. King says this morning that a lot of money was spent in summer is he mental? all the signing come to  less than half of what the bheasts spent on Scott sinclair. where has all the season ticket money gone also? time for change for the better  get this club back on road

Craig, you're spot on mate.

King has as much money as shitey Whitey had and remember where that tool took us.

5 hours ago, Gandhi1872 said:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. He made it sound like it he was blaming King and the board for us being out of the title race in November. My argument was that's more of a Warburton problem than a King problem at this point. 

King the board and Warburton got the Plaudits when we got promoted only fair he also along with the board get the stick when we are not doing so well.

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

King has as much money as shitey Whitey had and remember where that tool took us.

Craig Whyte probably brought more investment to this club than this boards managed and he's a wee crook.

8 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

This board is pointless. They have a defeatist attitude and I don't think they have enough cash to run this club. They should be speaking to potential investors or even sell the club to someone who is going to take us forward. King says this morning that a lot of money was spent in summer is he mental? all the signing come to  less than half of what the bheasts spent on Scott sinclair. where has all the season ticket money gone also? time for change for the better  get this club back on road

tumblr_llsf44ARis1qbn3xio1_500.gif