Moved for Motherwell cup game!

LochendBilly

I see some are being moved from Broomloan for this game.

"Please note that due to the Motherwell support ticket requirements and the segregation option the following areas will not be available for sale for this fixture.

BF5, part of BF4 and BR5 rows A to F. Alternative seating will be allocated and tickets will be posted once payment has been taken."

Club Deck no doubt!

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Come on be sensible, they're obviously working on that part of the roof :pipe: 

No but seriously, why are they being moved? 

Away teams are always given the option of more tickets in Scottish cup games. Makes sense to sell to them as our home cup gates in early rounds can be dire. Saying that I'd probably be pissed off if I sat in there and had to move. 

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

I see some are being moved from Broomloan for this game.

"Please note that due to the Motherwell support ticket requirements and the segregation option the following areas will not be available for sale for this fixture.

BF5, part of BF4 and BR5 rows A to F. Alternative seating will be allocated and tickets will be posted once payment has been taken."

Club Deck no doubt!

Not a bad thing then, and probably for medical reasons too ... as being too close to these cunts can cause a person to lose control of their nasal faculties due to the strong smell of shite emanating from their every pore ..... ??? 

??

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Away side can request a larger allocation for cup ties iirc

14 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Away teams are always given the option of more tickets in Scottish cup games. Makes sense to sell to them as our home cup gates in early rounds can be dire. Saying that I'd probably be pissed off if I sat in there and had to move. 

Thanks lads :cheers:  

33 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Away fans in the Scottish Cup are entitled to upto 20% of the Stadium capacity, therefor that means they'll get the best seats available for sale first which means they wont be given those shitey corner seats

They get the corner and as much of the Broomloan as they need. Suspect they'll take BF5 and maybe BF4.

45 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Away fans in the Scottish Cup are entitled to upto 20% of the Stadium capacity, therefor that means they'll get the best seats available for sale first which means they wont be given those shitey corner seats

No they don't! They start from the corner & work out! If they request more they then eat into the Broomloan front!