Flashscores.co.uk anyone use that?

pcbear

For the live scores and info.

Look at the SPL table on there, it gives you the last 5 games as W D L.

Between us and the tims there are nine wins out the 10, the other 10 teams have only got 8 wins between the lot of them, Partick/Hamilton/ICT and Hamilton haveĀ  no wins in 5, Dundee/Killie/SJ/Aberdeen have won once Hearts and Ross County twice.

If anybody gives a fuck.

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bet365 are European champions at what they provide .

First class betting site

Really isn't a site even close to it for the live experience.

Would u rather watch two numbers sit at 0-0 until someone scores or actually see every time your team attacks, gets a free kick, corner etc etc.

The basketball live on bet365 is fuckin class too :D

I want to know who these people are that can keep you updated on the score in every game in every league at any given time.Ā 

How do they know when a goal's been scored in the Kuwait second division?

I use flash and live scores all the time for couponsĀ 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I want to know who these people are that can keep you updated on the score in every game in every league at any given time.Ā 

Lol av wondered that too. How do they know it's a dangerous attack by a mexican league two team at 4amĀ 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

That's a fucking good question! I've never thought about it before but now it's got me baffled ?

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Bet365 for live scores.Ā 

Anyone who uses alternative sites aren't real gamblersĀ 

Bet365 is a pain in the hole when you have a game on that isn't on the tele :lol:Ā says dangers attack and you're thInking their about to cut the ball back to the 6 yard box or something, when in reality they are passing the ball around about 30 yards from goal :lol:Ā 

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

Bet365 is a pain in the hole when you have a game on that isn't on the tele :lol:Ā says dangers attack and you're thInking their about to cut the ball back to the 6 yard box or something, when in reality they are passing the ball around about 30 yards from goal :lol:Ā 

The shots on and off target are dodgy aswell, could just be a cross that the keeper catches and they'll have that as shot on target, makes a boring 0-0 game look as if the goals are coming so us mugs fire on a bet