Smile

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Probably, more wankers posting Taig stuff. 

The Taigs must laugh their balls off at such wankers. 

You'd think they'd catch themselves on 

There's some Rangers fans that just can't be happy at being Rangers fans. If being a Rangers fan makes them that unhappy maybe they should just chuck it.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

We won't spend any real money in January and i'm not sure if I'm that bothered because players are generally overpriced at that time of the season and a lot of people just end up panic buying shite.

With the league title already gone and us starting to open up a gap from third place it'll be a couple of loans to supplement the squad and very little else.

TBH that would be the best policy. January transfer window has very limited options and bargains and I'll be fucked if I'm watching DCK giving it tokenism and the few kissing his erse for it.

We need a root and branch review of where we are at, what quality is needed to mount a serious challenge domestically as the demise of scum fc is just not going to happen and to even get through the qualifying rounds of the Europa and that it is funded accordingly.

TBH and IMHO it is not going to happen any time soon under DCK. I get that and could even accept it, albeit a bitter pill to swallow, as the reality is we don't have the funds, but it is his spin and dishonesty I can't stomach.

Doubt we'll spend anywhere near £1mill in January, although if we get Jota, and a CDM then it'll be an ok window. 

Ideally Jota would be the player who makes the team instantly better and the calibre of player we should be looking at to strengthen the starting 11. If we start with him and 3 or 4 follow in the summer then we could genuinely challenge. That lies with the board who so far haven't provided the funds needed. 

8 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Don't think we have any choice unless our new signings all start to find their feet. ****Out of those 9 players only 3 get pass marks and one's the back-up keeper**** .

This is sad to read... and true. Several of us had high hopes for all of the signings, its just not worked out. Of all 9 Gilks has been the best because he is decent and confident at his job at all times.

If Wes ever went off injured or red-carded I wont ever thinking "shit, they are having to bring on Gilks. We're fucked." 

12 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

There's some Rangers fans that just can't be happy at being Rangers fans. If being a Rangers fan makes them that unhappy maybe they should just chuck it.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:taig:

Makes me cringe like fuck to see supposed Bears posting Taig stuff on a Rangers Forum. 

Taigs must laugh their balls off. 

24 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Probably, more wankers posting Taig stuff. 

The Taigs must laugh their balls off at such wankers. 

You'd think they'd catch themselves on 

You live your life caring what they think and posting their blogs, good that you are trying to change the point of the thread as your Hero been found out again.

King loves an idiot.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

You live your life caring what they think and posting their blogs, good that you are trying to change the point of the thread as your Hero been found out again.

King loves an idiot.

As has been pointed out to you many times already, I've never, ever posted any blogs, only those exposing them. 

Do I cringe and get embarrassed when Taig stuff is carried onto here, yes. 

Changing the thread lol. 

I'll also wait until the Jan window is shut before making any remarks, but maybe that's just me. 

Top trolling :tongue:

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

As has been pointed out to you many times already, I've never, ever posted any blogs, only those exposing them. 

Do I cringe and get embarrassed when Taig stuff is carried onto here, yes. 

Changing the thread lol. 

I'll also wait until the Jan window is shut before making any remarks, but maybe that's just me. 

Top trolling :tongue:

I have to say you are one of the few who has actually questioned Kings spending who said they woukd. have a nice Christmas.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

King loves an idiot.

A Taig meme going about twitter gets posted on here yet you have a dig at Siam?

turn it in..

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

We won't spend any real money in January and i'm not sure if I'm that bothered because players are generally overpriced at that time of the season and a lot of people just end up panic buying shite.

With the league title already gone and us starting to open up a gap from third place it'll be a couple of loans to supplement the squad and very little else.

problem is we are in a dangerous situation no matter what, yeah players are over priced in january but if you can find some bosman type deals you can maybe get them on the cheap

but the flip side is that everyone in the world knows we are in a two horse league, so the minute we show an interest in any player in the summer we get an increased valuation because clubs know we are chasing the tarriers and tbh we are desperate to catch them

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A Taig meme going about twitter gets posted on here yet you have a dig at Siam?

turn it in..

I don't use Twitter like you kids so don't get the same mock outrage. You seem to be more aware of what the scum do i care more about Rangers.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Today's performance tells us it's time for King to honour his promises. whether you back the board or not we wont get better without real investment in our squad.

But, he'll say, I've just  laid out loads on Christmas presents..

Not a fan of King at all but from a project management and planning point-of-view (not that he has a plan), I'm not sure it makes sense to spend money in this window if we think we can safely attain second place with the squad as it is. Right now, it's looking like we probably can and so it might be more astute to keep the money until the end of the season.

Of course, whether or not the bold Dave will shell out then is questionable but that's a different issue.

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH that would be the best policy. January transfer window has very limited options and bargains and I'll be fucked if I'm watching DCK giving it tokenism and the few kissing his erse for it.

We need a root and branch review of where we are at, what quality is needed to mount a serious challenge domestically as the demise of scum fc is just not going to happen and to even get through the qualifying rounds of the Europa and that it is funded accordingly.

TBH and IMHO it is not going to happen any time soon under DCK. I get that and could even accept it, albeit a bitter pill to swallow, as the reality is we don't have the funds, but it is his spin and dishonesty I can't stomach.

We knew before he took over he was a glib and shameless liar and convicted fraudster.

His promise of 30m shouldn't have made it okay to accept him.