Steven McLean

Rangers No Other

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

For example? Because i honestly can't think of any. Look at the goal Celtic got chopped of against us, or the amount of penalties we won last season. They were mostly won fairly, but surely if the referees considered us the bad guys as you say we wouldn't have got some of them? 

Dont agree with you at all mate, it really is just poor standards. 

Stonewall penalty forrester should have got at thistle straight after half time immediately jumps out. Still can't believe that wasn't given. 

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His desperation to prove to everyone that he isn't a Rangers fan, whether he is or isn't, makes him extremely dangerous. He has previously gone out of his way to give shocking calls against us. It's quite simply a dreadful appointment from our point of view. Yet it's the paranoid hoards from the dark side who are spreading their nonsense across every social media platform to make sure the world knows that they are playing against the referee as well as us. 

I was a Tenerife Bear for 10 years, some good Rangers lads, Norrie and Big George looked after me when I first arrived, 1995 Good Times 

3 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Stonewall penalty forrester should have got at thistle straight after half time immediately jumps out. Still can't believe that wasn't given. 

Another either the week before or after that he should have had, the Thistle one was as easy a call for any referee to make,  there was no reason for Harry to go down unless he was fouled, he was just about to get his shot away, if it was anywhere else on the park it would have been called.  As others have stated it stems from bheasts complaining, nearly always unjustified, on the other hand there is evidence that we are on the end of some inexplicable refereeing

Complaining about referee's when your team get the same treatment as others is taig behaviour, they go straight to the victim card as part of their upbringing 

Complaining about referees based on actual evidence and consultation with fellow fans is just simple good practice  

A ST holder at Ibrox and he's in my lodge. I've actually been in his house, he's got a Rangers & Unionist room - loves belting out the party tunes after our wins. His bairns Billy and Lizzie are a credit to him.

Goes by the name RFC52 on here, a good lad, just hope no bheasts lurking... 

41 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A ST holder at Ibrox and he's in my lodge. I've actually been in his house, he's got a Rangers & Unionist room - loves belting out the party tunes after our wins. His bairns Billy and Lizzie are a credit to him.

This will be the headline on the daily rhebel front page tomorrow

40 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Met him a few times at the big walk, his wee dug Cooper isn't even afraid of the loud drums and flutes.

In fact I offered him a tan of my wine under the bridge but he was sticking to his blue mad dog and vodka and orange juice.

Staunch as fuck.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Met him a few times at the big walk, his wee dug Cooper isn't even afraid of the loud drums and flutes.

In fact I offered him a tan of my wine under the bridge but he was sticking to his blue mad dog and vodka and orange juice.

Staunch as fuck.

Only ever been with him at a walk was in Belfast.

Both got UVF tatts the last time we there too.

Good cunt, he cannae wait for Saturday, 

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Only ever been with him at a walk was in Belfast.

Both got UVF tatts the last time we there too.

Good cunt, he cannae wait for Saturday, 

Aye I was at a party in one of the social clubs over there after a big parade and him and Hugh Dallas came in.

Dallas ended up telling stories about fucking the bheggars over to help us win the league.

Surprised it never came out tbh.

Just because Brother Mclean has a brother (Brian) who played for us at youth level and in the reserves (also a ST holder) in no implies that he will be anything but impartial :happy:

The paranoia emitting from the Bheatss over him reffing this game is going into meltdown.

Pyoor SFA conspiracy so it is :sarcasm:

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

1062.gif

Well lets make a drinking game out of it, 

Take a drink if 

• We get a 50/50 against us
  • A tackle on us goes unpunished
  • A tackle on them goes punished
  • One of our boys gets a yellow

Down it if

• One of our boys gets a straight red
  • Stone wall penalty in our favour gets shot down
  • They get a light penalty 

Finish the bottle/can if

• We get a goal disallowed 

I'm guessing there has been a lot of downing it then, the amount of times where we should have had penalties and not got them has been disgusting, hell there was two in our first game at Kilmarnock where Barton was wrestled to the ground and Dodoo ended up picking up that injury which side lined him for a while.

5 hours ago, Rangers No Other said:

The man in the middle for Saturday, after a few good games he has turned into an awful referee 

He was woeful when we played Aberdeen and earlier when I think it was Motherwell, terrible performances 

Is he one who tries too hard because of his alleged allegiance  ?

The game is far too big for him he's going to make a cunt of it

His perfomance in the Aberdeen game ranked as one of the worst I have ever seen, even from the dire Scottish referee contingent.  The decision to give him this game speaks volumes for the utter incompetence of the Scottish footlball authorities. 

Steven McLean 

He has refereed 15 Rangers games (most of which were during our lower league stint) and 19 Celtic games.

In those games, we have lost 27% of them when he is the ref. Celtic have lost only 16%

In those games, he has red carded a Rangers player 27% of the time compared to 10.5% for Celtic.

On average he books 1.67 Rangers players per game compared to 1.63 Celtic players per game.

Celtic have been given 2 penalties in those games. Rangers have been given none.

Rangers score on average 2 goals per game compared to Celtics 2.6 per game.

Rangers concede 1.1 goals per game compared to Celtics 0.9 per game.

3 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

Steven McLean 

He has refereed 15 Rangers games (most of which were during our lower league stint) and 19 Celtic games.

In those games, we have lost 27% of them when he is the ref. Celtic have lost only 16%

In those games, he has red carded a Rangers player 27% of the time compared to 10.5% for Celtic.

On average he books 1.67 Rangers players per game compared to 1.63 Celtic players per game.

Celtic have been given 2 penalties in those games. Rangers have been given none.

Rangers score on average 2 goals per game compared to Celtics 2.6 per game.

Rangers concede 1.1 goals per game compared to Celtics 0.9 per game.

This is fucking horrendous patter