Tav, Kiernan and Halliday..

King Jela

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Tavs fault 100%. 

Everyone wants to criticize Kiernan for the 2nd goal,
I don't see Wilson getting criticized for allowing dembele  to have a free shot for their equalizer

people just like to use Kiernan as a scapegoat, personally I don't think he is that good, but we did not lose this match because of him. 

1 minute ago, Gary1999RFC said:

Everyone wants to criticize Kiernan for the 2nd goal,
I don't see Wilson getting criticized for allowing dembele  to have a free shot for their equalizer

people just like to use Kiernan as a scapegoat, personally I don't think he is that good, but we did not lose this match because of him. 

Wilson is slow and prone to switching off. Kiernan is slow, clumsy, shite in the air and is a shite passer of the ball. Neither of them should be 1st choice but Wilson is nowhere near as bad as Kiernan.

11 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Agreed. Shat myself when saw that hodson was not playing. It is a recurring theme with this guy. He is weakest link in our team just now. He can do the full back defending bit nornally let alone switch from midfield to defence

At times he didn't seem to know where to position himself. It's like he doesn't know which position he's supposed to be playing. 

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Should all be dropped indefinitely. He done it to Mckay and Wilson why no they 3 clowns. 

I told the guy next to me that Tav would cost us a goal today and he did. 

What did Halliday actually do? Fuck all yet again

Halliday set up Miller when McKay broke free.  Warburton didn't do anything to shore us up.  I blame Warburton.

Just now, Boybluesy said:

Halliday set up Miller when McKay broke free.  Warburton didn't do anything to shore us up.  I blame Warburton.

Ffs mate so cause he set up a chance he was decent? He done fuck all for the other 89 minutes.

Lets be honest if he grew up in Australia and played like that he'd get fucking slaughtered. Because he was born on the Copland road he gets some sort of free pass. He was shocking today and has been anonymous for months

58 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Actually felt a bit sorry for Kiernan, spent the whole game covering for that idiot playing outside of him. 

Likewise, but still a bombscare. Tav is a fucking chancer and a legend in his own mind. The sooner we get rid of that piece of underperforming excuse for a defender, the better it will be for all concerned. Keep playing this waste of space every week and watch us drop points as he IS worse than a man down.

For Halliday, just isn't good enough. Lack the attributes needed big time as this level. Add Waghorn and Holt to the list, just not good enough.

Better we looked for who would you keep in moving forward:

McKay, outstanding, he's got it, just do it more and after his performance today, should give him more confidence to be more consistent.

Miller, but getting a bit too old for next season maybe and hopefully remains in some coaching capacity.

Hill was immense, but another too old for next season, but has done us a turn. 

Thought Garner was on fire until his untimely demise. Maybe one for next season as I can see a player in there

Kiernan a great shot stopper and kept us in it again, but I am still nervous about. I feel he just doesn't command his box and very weak in pass outs. I would keep him, but second to Gilks.

Wallace not playing of course, just needs to get back to his best.

As for the rest, get the fucking lot of them out the door. Thanks to those that got us promoted, but time to move on.

Lastly, for me MW has wasted too much money on the dross that he has brought in and to compete from the off next season, we pretty much need another new squad. Of course we will be fucked in getting rid of a few because of their contracts, but it just reflects the short sighted spending strategy of King. I have no confidence in MW spending any monies that are available so he can just go and he can take King with him, because the only thing he puts up, is OUR money, so why the fuck do we put up with him?!

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Likewise, but still a bombscare. Tav is a fucking chancer and a legend in his own mind. The sooner we get rid of that piece of underperforming excuse for a defender, the better it will be for all concerned. Keep playing this waste of space every week and watch us drop points as he IS worse than a man down.

For Halliday, just isn't good enough. Lack the attributes needed big time as this level. Add Waghorn and Holt to the list, just not good enough.

Better we looked for who would you keep in moving forward:

McKay, outstanding, he's got it, just do it more and after his performance today, should give him more confidence to be more consistent.

Miller, but getting a bit too old for next season maybe and hopefully remains in some coaching capacity.

Hill was immense, but another too old for next season, but has done us a turn. 

Thought Garner was on fire until his untimely demise. Maybe one for next season as I can see a player in there

Kiernan a great shot stopper and kept us in it again, but I am still nervous about. I feel he just doesn't command his box and very weak in pass outs. I would keep him, but second to Gilks.

Wallace not playing of course, just needs to get back to his best.

As for the rest, get the fucking lot of them out the door. Thanks to those that got us promoted, but time to move on.

Lastly, for me MW has wasted too much money on the dross that he has brought in and to compete from the off next season, we pretty much need another new squad. Of course we will be fucked in getting rid of a few because of their contracts, but it just reflects the short sighted spending strategy of King. I have no confidence in MW spending any monies that are available so he can just go and he can take King with him, because the only thing he puts up, is OUR money, so why the fuck do we put up with him?!

Kiernan is a great shot stopper aye, prefer Hill in goals myself though.

34 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Shore up with who exactly? If there was anyone on that bench that could of came on and shored things up they would have been starting.