Green Nike boots

mrwin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen the daily bheast has picked up on disapproval of mckay and fod wearing green boots. Do these guys not realise what that means to the fans? To the club? Its fucking disrespectful it is the one colour we do not wear, i am struggling to put into words how wrong it is. It sums the whole teams attitude up, playing absolute dug shite and wearing green fucking boots its unbelievably disrespectful to our club. 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

I play football myself but I can honestly say I would never wear green boots, I just couldn't, to me the 1st thing I think when I see green is the mickey bastards. Fuck that.

Agreed, even if you did down the park for a kickabout it would be bad enough but could just get away with it, but not when your playing for our club. Sums it up for me, they dont realise the priviledge of playing for this club and it shows in their performances. And warburton lets it happen regardless. Fuck me.

15 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Seen the daily bheast has picked up on disapproval of mckay and fod wearing green boots. Do these guys not realise what that means to the fans? To the club? Its fucking disrespectful it is the one colour we do not wear, i am struggling to put into words how wrong it is. It sums the whole teams attitude up, playing absolute dug shite and wearing green fucking boots its unbelievably disrespectful to our club. 

Wow calm the fuck down it's a pair of boots :lol: 

Just now, WGOH said:

Wow calm the fuck down it's a pair of boots :lol: 

Its not though mate thats the thing, we have colours for a reason, they identify us as a club. Green in the west of scotland is also the identity of our biggest rivals and if this doesn't grind your gears then i am struggling to understand your love for the club. Even when i was a wee boy i have always known that green is celtic and you dont wear their colours when football is involved. To be playing for rangers and wearing green, it is a big no no for many many fans and it incites doubt as to where true loyalties lie in my opinion. By the looks of this to me, those players aren't 100% commited and if they dont realise you dont wear green at rangers then its inexcusable.

Ok then just turn the strip green, while were at it add some hoops in as well. Are you two under 18? Has the SNP got to you in the school and softened you up to think wearing green boots at ibrox is acceptable fs?

I take it you would wear green to matchday then? 

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

That a yes or a no for green on matchday?

Shut up mate, how you reached that conclusion is beyond me. No I don't wear fucking green to ibrox or when I go away. But it's a pair of football boots

Just now, WGOH said:

Shut up mate, how you reached that conclusion is beyond me. No I don't wear fucking green to ibrox or when I go away. But it's a pair of football boots

Well the reason im assuming you dont wear green to ibrox is because you know the reason why, the reason i put it this way is because if the fans know that its a definite no no then so should the guys on the pitch thats all. Maybe its because were sitting 3rd and will be struggling to keep it if recent form keeps up that i'm a bit pissed off and this is just another nail in the coffin for me with this current squad and setup.

Just now, M0NTY said:

Well the reason im assuming you dont wear green to ibrox is because you know the reason why, the reason i put it this way is because if the fans know that its a definite no no then so should the guys on the pitch thats all. Maybe its because were sitting 3rd and will be struggling to keep it if recent form keeps up that i'm a bit pissed off and this is just another nail in the coffin for me with this current squad and setup.

A get why you don't agree with it, but we have bigger problems than what kind of boots our wingers are wearing and the gloves the goalkeeper has on

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

A get why you don't agree with it, but we have bigger problems than what kind of boots our wingers are wearing and the gloves the goalkeeper has on

That is true i 100% agree, being better in the league and getting points is harder than the instant achievable decision to not wear green boots is whats getting to me! Anyway, now you know how a feel about the topic. And aye i do realise that i just went on like a fucking lunatic but sometimes beating the mrs indoors after work doesn't get the frustration out enough and the rest gets unloaded on here in the manner of above posts :p:

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

It's no just the current squad and setup that wear green boots though. It's been done numerous times over the years because that's what happens when you have a sponsorship deal, you wear what you're given.

Even the 100 billion dollar man was wearing blue and orange boots for the tarriers at the weekend there.

18 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Ok then just turn the strip green, while were at it add some hoops in as well. Are you two under 18? Has the SNP got to you in the school and softened you up to think wearing green boots at ibrox is acceptable fs?

I take it you would wear green to matchday then? 

Like we used to have? :pipe: 

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

It's no just the current squad and setup that wear green boots though. It's been done numerous times over the years because that's what happens when you have a sponsorship deal, you wear what you're given.

Even the 100 billion dollar man was wearing blue and orange boots for the tarriers at the weekend there.

Exactly.

Got to laugh at alot of ppl in here use all say this and that about that mob but according to use its fine that oor players put there colours on i dont understand the logic in that sorry

8 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Complaining over the colour of boots. 

Mongos are taking over this forum.

As for that m8 comon no need eh