Mike dean

Billy1984

Must be the worst ref in the premiership. The decision today to send off the West Ham player was disgraceful. West Ham then had two players lucky not to be sent off for far worse tackles than the one he gave red for. Absolute tit of a man who clearly craves limelight. 

9 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Think that's 5 red cards he's given this season. Ridiculous decision today. Were far worse tackles that never even got a yellow. We moan about refs up here but they are just as bad down South.

He is terrible. He had an awful game today, hated Graeme poll but I think this guys worse.

There is a host of rotten refs in England at the moment..Real lack of common sense or any sense of wanting to be anonymous..They want to be the centre of attention..Even more worrying is the amount of times that they react or respond to the ear piece Ref..??..What and or who is this fucking dodgy thing all about..??

I think nowadays refs decide red cards based too much on players' reactions rather than the challenge itself. That ugly bastard Jones knew he'd stuck the boot in to Feghouli which is why he started rolling about the deck like he'd been shot.

5 hours ago, BF2 said:

I think nowadays refs decide red cards based too much on players' reactions rather than the challenge itself. That ugly bastard Jones knew he'd stuck the boot in to Feghouli which is why he started rolling about the deck like he'd been shot.

Big lump of a boy acting like he'd broke his leg. Boils the blood. 

19 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

There is a host of rotten refs in England at the moment..Real lack of common sense or any sense of wanting to be anonymous..They want to be the centre of attention..Even more worrying is the amount of times that they react or respond to the ear piece Ref..??..What and or who is this fucking dodgy thing all about..??

I was at the city game yesterday , no sure who ref was, but the only thing he got right was the red card. Other than that he issued bookings for nothing and gave fouls for nothing whilst ignoring others. 

Even citys second goal I thought Raheem had dived before the ball went out wide. 

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I was at the city game yesterday , no sure who ref was, but the only thing he got right was the red card. Other than that he issued bookings for nothing and gave fouls for nothing whilst ignoring others. 

Even citys second goal I thought Raheem had dived before the ball went out wide. 

I was shocked at the red card..up til then he had allowed Burnley players to kick City players for fun..I cant argue with the red..but he waited until told via his earpiece before producing the red..Sterling stumbled..but what a finish from Aguero...:Banane21:

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I was shocked at the red card..up til then he had allowed Burnley players to kick City players for fun..I cant argue with the red..but he waited until told via his earpiece before producing the red..Sterling stumbled..but what a finish from Aguero...:Banane21:

Aye just seen Peps interview haha brilliant.