Rangers & Kiernan reject two match ban

RFCRobertson

Fucking hell I've just been on the BBC website and their tagline for this story is:

'Was it a punch? Watch the footage as Rangers contest the two match ban offered to Kiernan' 

How fucking leading is that? More importantly when have you ever seen them have such a suggestive headline over an incident involving another team?

Impartiality at its finest.  

4 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

def get 2 game ban...and if they thought he was guilty it'd be 5 games.

Thats the bit that doesnt sit right with me. If it was a clear and obvious punch then it would be a 5/6 match ban. The "offer" of a two match ban seems a bit iffy. As somebody else said,what about Dembele's elbow? What about a lot of the tackles flying in from those st.johnstone players? Hammer throwing bastards they were.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Thats the bit that doesnt sit right with me. If it was a clear and obvious punch then it would be a 5/6 match ban. The "offer" of a two match ban seems a bit iffy. As somebody else said,what about Dembele's elbow? What about a lot of the tackles flying in from those st.johnstone players? Hammer throwing bastards they were.

1, of course it was a punch, a shite attempt at one.

2, Dembele's 'elbow' it was a straight arm.

3, What tackles? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

3, What tackles? 

Not St J related but that tackle Paterson did on McKay was terrible. Was also a player that booted McKay in the face that game too. 

Also remember that tackle gibbons did on Oduwa? The same game Oduwa gets a elbow right to the throat. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Not St J related but that tackle Paterson did on McKay was terrible. Was also a player that booted McKay in the face that game too. 

Also remember that tackle gibbons did on Oduwa? The same game Oduwa gets a elbow right to the throat. 

Canny remember him getting booted in the face.

Still, tackles that were punished -Patterson and Gibbon- his was a straight red imo- canny have retrospective action.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

1, of course it was a punch, a shite attempt at one.

2, Dembele's 'elbow' it was a straight arm.

3, What tackles? 

The point im making is that its obscured from the camera point of view. You don't see the actual contact being made. The referee didnt see it either as it would have been in his match report and would have frankly sent him off. 

Tje dembele point,fair enough

Did you watch the st johnstone game? They were hard and stuck the boot in a few times. That left midfielder of theirs should have been off

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny remember him getting booted in the face.

Still, tackles that were punished -Patterson and Gibbon- his was a straight red imo- canny have retrospective action.

Try and get a gif of it, he was running to the side with the ball get's taken out behind and as the hearts player is getting up he boots McKay in the face. He mentions it in the Reaction vid here

See that's what get's me, there's clear and multiple angles of footage of that elbow to the neck but that doesn't get any retrospective action but one shitey angle is enough to get a rangers player banned for 2 games. Paranoid

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The point im making is that its obscured from the camera point of view. You don't see the actual contact being made. The referee didnt see it either as it would have been in his match report and would have frankly sent him off. 

Tje dembele point,fair enough

Did you watch the st johnstone game? They were hard and stuck the boot in a few times. That left midfielder of theirs should have been off

That;s exactly why he got a two game ban.

It's football, if only we had playing able to do that.

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Try and get a gif of it, he was running to the side with the ball get's taken out behind and as the hearts player is getting up he boots McKay in the face. He mentions it in the Reaction vid here

See that's what get's me, there's clear and multiple angles of footage of that elbow to the neck but that doesn't get any retrospective action but one shitey angle is enough to get a rangers player banned for 2 games. Paranoid

Guessing the referee seen the elbow, canny remember that myself tbf, he swings an arm to the player's stomach, his own fault.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That;s exactly why he got a two game ban.

It's football, if only we had playing able to do that.

the same fans moaning about us getting kicked will be the same fans that praise the likes of kyle bartley and kevin thomson for their tackling

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

the same fans moaning about us getting kicked will be the same fans that praise the likes of kyle bartley and kevin thomson for their tackling

I'll admit wholeheartedly that I love seeing our boys get stuck in about a tackle 

but yell like fuck when one of boys gets it. 

Almost like I have a bias or something :pipe: