Were the Directors not meant to work for free?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think the board have not turned up as they know Questions are being asked now and it's getting harder to keep the support quiet even with the help of the paid hands.

2 questions:

1 - who are the paid hands, specifically?

2 - what are they doing to keep the support quiet?

14 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

2 questions:

1 - who are the paid hands, specifically?

2 - what are they doing to keep the support quiet?

1.Paid Hands are all the people who have something to gain from backing the current board and have benefitted from our situation, Also People who's product relies on backing the board.

2.Flood sites with complete nonsense, Pull any threads associated to pointing out these boards lies,  using the most gullible supporter to get across their point. Keeping the louder element of our support quiet by wee sweeteners from the Rangers Lotto and trips to the director's box.

Do you not see an element of this? Do you not see Supporters who have gained from our Turmoil?

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

1.Paid Hands are all the people who have something to gain from backing the current board and have benefitted from our situation, Also People who's product relies on backing the board.

2.Flood sites with complete nonsense, Pull any threads associated to pointing out these boards lies,  using the most gullible supporter to get across their point. Keeping the louder element of our support quiet by wee sweeteners from the Rangers Lotto and trips to the director's box.

Do you not see an element of this? Do you not see Supporters who have gained from our Turmoil?

That's not answering my question, who are they? 

What 'sweetner' can anybody get from the Rangers Lotto ffs? You clearly have no idea how that program works? I've not seen any 'prominent supporter' for around a year now in the Directors Box so again, not sure how that squares. 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

What 'sweetner' can anybody get from the Rangers Lotto ffs? You clearly have no idea how that program works? I've not seen any 'prominent supporter' for around a year now in the Directors Box so again, not sure how that squares. 

It certainly answers the Question now you Answer mines. 

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fucking disgusting that a guy who works for the club gets paid..

never heard the likes before..

I don't think ANYONE is disgusted that Robertson gets a salary for working for RFC. What is in contention here is the fucking bonus of £53,000, tell us what this is for? We've been screwed by the previous Boards, but don't dare try to get answers to these questions?

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm struggling to think when the last time was, that a normal supporter was invited to drink from the Loving Cup?

1 minute ago, True Azure said:

I don't think ANYONE is disgusted that Robertson gets a salary for working for RFC. What is in contention here is the fucking bonus of £53,000, tell us what this is for? We've been screwed by the previous Boards, but don't dare try to get answers to these questions?

He was going for 55 but only got 53..

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I'm struggling to think when the last time was, that a normal supporter was invited to drink from the Loving Cup?

Or brought out a Book or Donated the windfall from Lion Brand to Rangers or had money from the lotto towards their football academy. None of that's happening after all.

Money corrupts.

9 hours ago, trueblueal said:

King, Murray and the 3 Bears are not paid employees. Robertson was brought in to run the club as a paid employee. He's our equivalent of Lieswell. 

They are not salaried employees, but rob us in other ways. As for the prick who IS stealing a wage, doing a fucking grand job. Just what the fuck is it he does again?!

How not to run a company by DCK. Half a paragraph should just be about right.

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Eskbank is dissing you @Mr Soprano

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think that is a bit harsh.

As I said earlier, don't think I'd be doing that job (other than emotional attachment) for that salary.

That's fine mate, but can we stop with all the rest got way with more so this guy is ok. 

I want to know just what he had to achieve to get that bonus, from a club that is limping from loan to loan. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That's fine mate, but can we stop with all the rest got way with more so this guy is ok. 

I want to know just what he had to achieve to get that bonus, from a club that is limping from loan to loan. 

My guess it would be for reducing the losses...if we had a transparent board they would ofc announced this and explained why. As far as I know they have not

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Could be based on anything:

In the 12 months to 30 June 2016 (he was MD full time)

Revenue increased £6m, operating losses decreased £8m, net loss down £4.4m, EBITDA went from a £6.8m loss to a 100k profit, the Club won the Championship and reached Scottish Cup final, ST sales increased by 10k, then another 5k this year.

Excellent post ??

9 hours ago, FSM said:

Even though no one has any clue what Stewart Robertson actually does, how much money he has saved the club since he came in or whether or not he works his guts out and fully deserves his bonus because he met all the targets he was set by the board, here we all are lining up to call him a useless leech/spiv/charlatan. Article has succeeded in it's aim then.

We are still living on loans to keep the the lights, so he is a non value adding trough guzzling no mark.

3 hours ago, True Azure said:

Indeed. He's an employee whose employer is operating on loans(for the present). Explain to me how this man can obtain a £53,000 bonus on top of his 6 figure salary and also explain what the bonus is actually for as I am at a loss understanding  what the £53,000 is for doing what? Or are we returning to the old board ways of bonus' for abject performances in administering our club?

He's an employee with a contract no different from lee Wallace. Are you saying Wallace shouldn't get his 6 figure salary and the bonuses in his contact as his employers are operating via loans?