Toral on bench v RM

1bluebaba

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Off topic but what the actual fuck has happened to Atletico Madrid this season? 

Haven't been prolific enough in front of goal. They've still got the joint 2nd best defensive record in the league with Real Madrid (Villarreal actually have the best incredibly) but have lacked the clinical edge up top they've had the last few years. 

Gameiro and Griezmann both averaging less than a goal in 2. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Eh I know, I would rather he shifted our own players around instead of bringing in shite we cant afford.

Mckay in midfield, bring young Thompson back etc. Options are open to him but he would rather play a fucking RB who has no positional sense or passing ability and bring in short term problems for the club via loans or ageing players.......no thanks, would rather go with our own shite than someone elses.

?

I don't think he trusts the likes of Thompson etc and the youth we perceived to have potential.

MW and Rangers need to finish 2nd and/or win a cup to get into Europe and in turn have another selling point to potential targets in the summer. 

He's trying to bring in players, even if short term loans like Toral, who are of a better standard to help us guarantee European football  ( We should get it with our current squad).

Unfortunately whether down to being a shit manager, poor player recruitment and/or a bit of bad luck, he finds himself in a position where he's not comfortable with his squad.

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

I don't understand why we're wanting a player with an inherent / genetic knee injury that can't be fixed. Every time he fucks his ligament, it's simply an operation to fix the damage - the under lying issue is always there.

Didn't stop him playing for Birmingham and being voted their player of the year from both players and fans.

Then again it would be a shocker if we signed a player with known knee problems.

I'll also confess to never had heard of him, But looking at one of the usual youtube vids he looks a very good player on his day, But not getting a game for a very poor Spanish team for most of his loan deal is worrying, But then again if he was playing and was a standout he wouldn't be going to Rangers, So perhaps him not really being on the radar and attracting attention is good for us and maybe just maybe, He will come good for us and be eyeopening how passionate our fans are and give him a huge confidence boost.