Is there any future under King?

Easton82

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Easton82 said:

It depresses me how far we've got behind the smelly ones. What's going 2 change? Kings never going 2 throw money at us he's all talk. Fat Ash has us completely buggered wae the merchandise deal for the nxt 6 years so basically only money coming in is via season ticket sales which probably just covers the wage bill and running costs. Were getting players in on loan while there signing players for £3 million + and have money 2 burn. I've seen no improvement fae us in the last year. There's only 2 players in our team wae a decent sell on value Fod & Barry. I know the SPL is shite but were a massive club wae a great history and the best fans about surely some billionaire out there can see were worth a punt. Invest £30 million in us and wae the right buys there get it bck wae a season in the champions league! 

It's not gonna change anytime soon as DK is looking a bit cash lite the only way we are going to be able to compete with the scum is if we get serious investment and tbh it would need to be a substantial amount as they are cash rich just now or we get extremely lucky with players with a relativity low cost, decent youth players at murray park (slim chance) or loan signings who can add real quality. 

We're stagnant and King seems happy enough with that.

But one must remember there's loads going on behind the scenes and fortunes being spend that we don't know about or so we're lead to belive by Kings sheep

4 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Were getting players in on loan so we there's no potential of selling them on for decent money. There isn't 1 team out there interested in signing a player of ours so surely that tells us we ain't progressing! 

That's something we could do but we need to identify a player like Dumbelly and sign him, then all we need is the Rebel, the BBC and Clyde to give their over evaluation and con some rich club down south.

1 hour ago, Easton82 said:

Not a tarrier I've been Rangers since the day I was born and not a daft wee boy either! I'm intitled 2 my opinion like anyone else on here! U might not agree wae what I'm saying that's fine I was only asking people how we are going 2 get bck challenging them again!

Are you illiterate?

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's something we could do but we need to identify a player like Dumbelly and sign him, then all we need is the Rebel, the BBC and Clyde to give their over evaluation and con some rich club down south.

Agree with u there. I know he plays for France u21s but his goal scoring record in what is 1 of the poorest leagues in the world is total crap especially when the team he plays for is sadly running away wae the league! Here's hoping come the nxt transfer market there's a bit of money available and Warburton finds us a player wae great potential. Were due a bit of luck that's for sure! 

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Well for fucks sake type properly not using 2 instead of to or too etc it's not the days of the Nokia 3310 any more.

I know it's because I'm typing fae my phone I'm that used to that ill try and avoid it in the future. I've only had a few people moaning about it. Lol.

1 minute ago, Easton82 said:

Agree with u there. I know he plays for France u21s but his goal scoring record in what is 1 of the poorest leagues in the world is total crap especially when the team he plays for is sadly running away wae the league! Here's hoping come the nxt transfer market there's a bit of money available and Warburton finds us a player wae great potential. Were due a bit of luck that's for sure! 

Will never happen till we are back in the CL, that's the shop window for the big money unfortunately and as I say the Scottish media are more than willing to assist those cunts to drink from the gravy train, they've got fuck all else to crow about .

2 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

I know it's because I'm typing fae my phone I'm that used to that ill try and avoid it in the future. I've only had a few people moaning about it. Lol.

What phone are you using? Whose Fae that's someone's name from is what you mean.

2 hours ago, Easton82 said:

Just sick of the lies and everyone trying there best 2 destroy us. All I want 2 see is light at the end of the tunnel and I just can't see it. Sorry if I've depressed you's all wae this post but just had 2 get my feelings on the matter across 2 someone!

Fuck offski - Waghorn's hit more posts than you have.

27 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Ok so no numbers instead of words and no slang! Any other rules?

Yes - before creating their very first thread, it's forum rules to post a picture of yourself in the Off Topic forum along with a 200 word covering letter detailing what you can bring to forum.

I await your response.