Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

JukeBoxJohn

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hilarious and cringeworthy all in one go, comedy gold from the comedy organisation that keeps on giving. 

I only just saw a recording of the draw.    The football authority led by clowns and staffed by clowns sent in yet more clowns to do what only clowns do then televised it believing that clowns acting like even bigger clowns somehow gets pass marks for what should be the serious business of administering the draw for the next round of Scotland's top cup competition.  

I felt it was pathetic.    I suppose the SFA are busy congratulating themselves on how much of a response the draw got on the basis that no publicity is bad publicity.    Clowns will do anything for attention and even more for a laugh.   IMO the SFA deserves to be laughed at as a joke of a football authority.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure about that GB .Never ever take home advantage against anyone as a given .It's the cup after all .

Accies 87 remember 

I always remember dunfermlin knocking us out around that time, but think that was away. Anyway, I remember being gutted.

10 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I always remember dunfermlin knocking us out around that time, but think that was away. Anyway, I remember being gutted.

Yes mate .Following year .I was at both .It wasn't any less gutting .Especially as scum went on to win double in their centenary year .

A certain Alan Ferguson from Giffnock seen to that .He was one Rangers hating bastard of a ref

He helped fuck us out against Dundee in 83 and 88 OF game on NYs day where he gave us fuck all .

Quite a few more 

Even disallowed a perfectly good goal by King Richard in 88 OF game 

If I could see him in the streets now ,I know what I'd do 

The beggars had a lot to thank him for that season