Barrie McKay - Summer Training Camp

dee9

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am pyoor staunch as fuck me.....

I prove it by calling our best player a fucking shitebag with nae end product... usually i also like to say that a boy who bleeds blue and gives his very best for the team every week is the worst player we have.....often calling him a prick.

I can literally go through everyone of my beloved Glasgow Rangers and tell you why each of them is a "bawhum" and why they are just fucking shite.

Then if people don't believe that i am a fuckin die hard I pull out the "not Rangers Standard" patter and then most people know i am a better fan than them... those that still doubt it, i just taunt them with "your no a Rangers fan if you accept this level of performance " that shuts the last dissenters up and I am left as the most amazingest fan ever

RTID, FTP, No Surrender....

The amount of overrating McKay gets on here is laughable.  Anyone actually watched us this season?  McKay has been, for the most part, an empty jersey.  He was probably the biggest passenger in the team for our opening 12 games.  A shite rumour about him being worth a few million and you lot are comparing him to Cooper and Messi :lol:

It's amazing what a shite transfer rumour can do for a players reputation.  Barrie isn't worth anything like £5m so don't believe the hype.  He's had 6 months in the top-flight of Scottish football and been very poor.  He's done fuck all in Europe or for the national team.  This lad still has everything to prove.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Am pyoor staunch as fuck me.....

I prove it by calling our best player a fucking shitebag with nae end product... usually i also like to say that a boy who bleeds blue and gives his very best for the team every week is the worst player we have.....often calling him a prick.

I can literally go through everyone of my beloved Glasgow Rangers and tell you why each of them is a "bawhum" and why they are just fucking shite.

Then if people don't believe that i am a fuckin die hard I pull out the "not Rangers Standard" patter and then most people know i am a better fan than them... those that still doubt it, i just taunt them with "your no a Rangers fan if you accept this level of performance " that shuts the last dissenters up and I am left as the most amazingest fan ever

RTID, FTP, No Surrender....

McKay is not our best player.  Also, if you think he "gives his very best" each week you obviously don't watch us play.  There was a period lasting several months were the guy was anonymous and contributed nothing.

I've been thinking that he's very overrated by the Support because he's a player that's come through the ranks, and we all want to see him do well for us, because of that. However, I'm not thinking that way anymore. He is starting to gain enough confidence to take players on, and go by them with ease. I think he has a good work relationship with Wallace, who's been scoring goals since MW arrived. They also continue to set up chances for others, when they're going forward at pace, and one of them hits the bye line.

6 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fuck me. When was the last time you seen him taking a full back to the by line?

always cutting inside. 

Barry took the ball to the byline a good few times on Saturdayb crossing into the box and shooting from it.

You started another thread asking why we accept the situation we are in yet you are too lazy to watch a televised match?

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

McKay is not our best player.  Also, if you think he "gives his very best" each week you obviously don't watch us play.  There was a period lasting several months were the guy was anonymous and contributed nothing.

Kind of facetious post but I was referring to Halliday on the second point. 

Just mildly irritated at how many of our fans are so fucking negative about our team. 

As a support we are blurring the lines between high expectations and just downright negative. I have said before that you could easily come on to this forum at times and wonder if you are on RM or Kiddyfiddler street  

The clue is in the name. Supporter. Where is the encouragement. I understand frustrations but ffs can't we find some positives, can't we talk up our players a wee bit at least. Why the constant "he is pish" type posts? 

5 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Kind of facetious post but I was referring to Halliday on the second point. 

Just mildly irritated at how many of our fans are so fucking negative about our team. 

As a support we are blurring the lines between high expectations and just downright negative. I have said before that you could easily come on to this forum at times and wonder if you are on RM or Kiddyfiddler street  

The clue is in the name. Supporter. Where is the encouragement. I understand frustrations but ffs can't we find some positives, can't we talk up our players a wee bit at least. Why the constant "he is pish" type posts? 

We have a very poor team and less than a handful of our players are good enough to get us where we need to be.  You're confusing an accurate description of our current situation with negativity.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We have a very poor team and less than a handful of our players are good enough to get us where we need to be.  You're confusing an accurate description of our current situation with negativity.

Oh. Right. Thanks for pointing out my confusion. 

When I see our fans accurately describing Barry McKay as a shitebag who is average and not able to change a game, when i thought he is a winger who is not there to lunge into challenges with Scotlands Hammer throwers and who often changes games I just get confused.

Thanks for setting me right.

Back to my original post.

We are shite. All our players are cunts and should gtf and that fucking useless clown of a manager should be sacked by the complete charlatan of a chairman and robbing bastard board members. Everything about Rangers is fucking pish. To say otherwise is to be anti-Rangers. 

Brill

12 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fuck me. When was the last time you seen him taking a full back to the by line?

always cutting inside. 

Seriously? Do u actual watch the games naw? Saturday, Hearts, Hamilton are 3 recent games I remember him doing it on a few occasions. 

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Not our best player!!?? Garbage! 

23 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Yup.

The 5'7, 9 stone winger should launch himself into 50/50s with 6'4, 16 stone rugby players from Inverness. 

Would end really well. Makes total sense.

giphy.gif

Doesn't matter how tough he tries to make himself out to be that reaction is gay as fuck.

Just imagine him listening in on two other gay guys. "well of course darling, that little slut said I was the biggest he'd ever seen." Cue the reaction 

12 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Reckon I seen him do it on 4 occasions on Saturday, you? 

Done it countless times. Is the most creative player in the league, statistically, since the start of December.

Even if he does cut in, why is that a criticism of a guy who has the vision and passing ability of McKay? When he cuts in he invariably plays a killer pass to Wallace overlapping or Miller making a run.

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Doesn't matter how tough he tries to make himself out to be that reaction is gay as fuck.

Just imagine him listening in on two other gay guys. "well of course darling, that little slut said I was the biggest he'd ever seen." Cue the reaction 

Eh? Who / what are you talking about?

38 minutes ago, George Goudie said:

Done it countless times. Is the most creative player in the league, statistically, since the start of December.

Even if he does cut in, why is that a criticism of a guy who has the vision and passing ability of McKay? When he cuts in he invariably plays a killer pass to Wallace overlapping or Miller making a run.

What's your definition of a killer pass?