Board's intent will be displayed soon

Was considering writing a philosophical post headlined by the notion that Warbs has taken us as far as he can. Part of that post was going to include the optimistic belief that the board have failed to release January funds purely because they don't believe/trust in him... But that would open me to ridicule. So I put it to you, if there is something of a playing staff warchest, I firmly believe it'll be a 'thanks Mark but no thanks' this summer (hopefully entertaining an appointment of the ilk of Frank De Boer etc). If it doesn't happen and we go forward with the hope Warbs's philosophy will drive us to the league title, well, yeah.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Warburton has his faults as a manager but they've got a huge hand in this as well.

Aye i agree but that houston cunt is depriving our club of merchandise by selling shit fucking goods ffs there new sos strip is an adidas tshirt fae sports direct :lol:  wae a badge on it 

26 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Aye i agree but that houston cunt is depriving our club of merchandise by selling shit fucking goods ffs there new sos strip is an adidas tshirt fae sports direct :lol:  wae a badge on it 

Spot on pal for some reason a good amount of oor fans cant see this way him

3 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

The days of war chests are long gone in Scottish football.

We need an experienced manager who can get the best out of players with good contacts and scouting networks.

Someone who can look further afield than Ex-Brentford players.

Enjoy the tarriers getting 10iar then, 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Enjoy the tarriers getting 10iar then, 

The tarries would probably get 25 in a row with irresponsible people like yourself at the helm of Rangers risking the financial future of the club.

Rangers DO NOT have the money to spend mega millions on players you can sit and sulk about that or start living in the real world.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Frank De Boer would be perfect imo but only with sufficient funds

if not then the stark reality will need to be a McLeish or someone to just steady things. 

Couldn't see De Boer going near us due to the financial side of it. 

McLeish I could see, we're a right mess man. 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

if not then the stark reality will need to be a McLeish or someone to just steady things. 

Grim we're at the point where bringing in someone like Mcleish who'll come in to grind out results is probably the best we can hope for. But that's the reality of the situation.

It won't be pretty but it's what we need. 

21 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Still rather have this board in place every day of the week than we did with the scummy cunts we've had the last 5 years or so. ??

We all would Bro but surely there is a happy medium,somewhere in between bastards.

28 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

The tarries would probably get 25 in a row with irresponsible people like yourself at the helm of Rangers risking the financial future of the club.

Rangers DO NOT have the money to spend mega millions on players you can sit and sulk about that or start living in the real world.

Is that how normal business works? 

Even the local spar have more ambition than that.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Is that how normal business works? 

Even the local spar have more ambition than that.

Normal business works by being run in a financially prudent sustainable manner not recklessly spending money you don't have.

Lets put it this way if Spar spent £500m trying to compete with Asda they would go bust not long after.

Dave King has failed to back the manager, We pay peanuts for  Keirnan, Halliday, Forrester, Waghorn, and it shows.

To improve Keirnan must be dropped as even Sendros is a better option and Halliday also has to go, that's the first thing we have to do, but we have two loan players also who go back in the summer so it's not looking to good.

I could go through the squad Keirnan Halliday holt  Waghorn Forrester along with Sendros I would show the door to, and Wilson  Tavernier Doo Doo ( who should get a chance ) Garner a question marks. Hill has another season along with Miller but Kenny need to start from the bench as he is not consistent enough as showed last night.

Apart from big Hill we do not have a single player with balls, again we were kicked and bullied all over the park, Warbs also has to come in for some stick as the pitch was such a state we should have been launching it into their half instead of shooting ourselves time and again in the foot by playing fancy football.

I love the style we play but we do not have the players to implement it and that's the basic truth, no other manager would get anymore from this lot, amd who's gonna come in with £3 million summer budget to challenge Celtic?

Meanwhile our chairman has still not listed our shares that got suspended when he became our biggest shareholder , In fact where is our chairman  when he is needed?  

Its time this so called supporters group club 1872 said something about the lack of investment to the squad since Warbs took over as I feel you buy cheap then you get cheap or do we have the divine right to win because we are Rangers?

If Warbs has to go then our board need to explain why he was given a disgraceful budget in the summer for transfer fees as we were mostly bosmans and small fees.

This needs to go further than just the manager 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yes, and will happen won' it? Alex will get these players "steadied". The complete lack of vision in that statement concerns me. People don't become Rangers manager to '"steady" things'. As the great explorer Ranulph Fiennes says, 'Life is too short to waste time on second class ambitions. Go for the big ones, even if that means a higher failure rate'. I'm sorry but I'd rather Warburton any day than the band of merry men conjured up in the "imaginations" of posters on here. It's either someone bigger and better than Warburton, with a budget, or he stays and we do it his way, in my opinion.

44 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

I am sure DK said he had 50 million to front load into the club. Maybe me and 50,000 other supporters must've been hearing things or just picked him up wrong. Why can't u see that he promised this and that's why everyone always brings it up? Ur like a broken record saying that we have no money but, this just In, we already know we have no money we know there's no1 ready to throw millions at the team but we thought that hardon that hides in South Africa would've thrown more than the loose change that he has  cobbled together for that excuse for a team. 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Yes, and will happen won' it? Alex will get these players "steadied". The complete lack of vision in that statement concerns me. People don't become Rangers manager to '"steady" things'. As the great explorer Ranulph Fiennes says, 'Life is too short to waste time on second class ambitions. Go for the big ones, even if that means a higher failure rate'. I'm sorry but I'd rather Warburton any day than the band of merry men conjured up in the "imaginations" of posters on here. It's either someone bigger and better than Warburton, with a budget, or he stays and we do it his way, in my opinion.

His way being what?

Being utterly embarrassed by teams who have half our budget?