I couldn't even celebrate our goal today.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You'll get a lot of stick for that, but I have to admit to not really celebrating the goal and it's because this whole thing has drained me and I feel like the way things are heading the odd goal isn't going to make a difference.

But, when we were level and had a few chances and nearly scored it did get me off my bum :p

I did expect a bit of stick from the inevitable bunch of mongos that would take it as me saying I went into the game today hoping we got pumped. 

Thankfully there's been a few now that actually get what my point was.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I was going to edit, but here goes, I said '"some" of the play' and then I was going to edit 'in the second half', We could have gone 4-0 at half time? We could have been up 2-1 at half time as well.

13968917952_171b7cf07f_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Nothing personal TD, but I think he's got a point.

KAI has been quick to accuse others of stealing from the club for selling 'alternative' merchandise and depriving the club money. Does the same not ring true using a dodgy stream to watch the clubs games?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

KAI has been quick to accuse others of stealing from the club for selling 'alternative' merchandise and depriving the club money. Does the same not ring true using a dodgy stream to watch the clubs games?

Aye that's the important thing to discuss the day 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Did he say it was an illegal stream?

Naw

Shut the fuck up

I found myself passively checking the score at half time and full time only. I obviously wanted us to win but I just found myself a bit apathetic today when usually I would be checking SCS every two mins if I wasn't watching the live stream!

i just want this season over with (2nd place) and this manager replaced!  

Depressed!

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah I never realised we were limited to one discussion topic a day. I suppose accusing another poster of 'raping his wife' is out the question too? :sarcasm:

I don't have a scooby what pish you are waffling on about and to be honest I don't really care 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Depends

I have a season ticket but live 500 miles away , and work lots of weekends,so can barely make a game. I don't think I'm stealing from the club if I can get a stream.