Best wishes to Jim Hannah on his retirement

Junior Soprano

After 30 years working at Rangers, Jim is about to retire.

Jim was a personal friend of my dad. As I'm sure he was to many bears in the Rangers family.

From working in the ticket office many years back to now, Jim has helped so many bluenoses through the years.

When my old man helped run a supporters club, he could always rely on Jim to help them out. Personally Jim has helped my family when loved ones have passed away and he has gave them their dying wish.

All the best Jim. I'm sure you will be missed in and around Ibrox.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He attended my mates funeral,  i'm  sure he wont be far away from Ibrox in fan mode.

He attended my late wifes funeral too. A fantastic gesture and when I thanked him when I bumped into him at Ibrox he couldn't have been nicer. 

The epitome of the term 'Rangers family'. 

He is a talented artist too. I wish him a long and happy retirement.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Go on...

Apart from that meeting at Ibrox after the Forfar cup defeat when Green put pressure on McCoist and Ally went to the meeting, I told people on here I'd post update bullet points .. 

was doing it and everyone was appreciative and he came over to me spoke to me like shit in front on people yet Chris Graham was next to him and he nodded right after it for him to carry on doing it for his feed in spite of Me like that pricks allowed to do it but I'm a piece of shit 

and grassing Rangers fans in the blue order in 2003 for standing abd other things 

more stuff that's too personal to put on here regarding a party for him inside Ibrox 3 years ago the cunts a midden 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Apart from that meeting at Ibrox after the Forfar cup defeat when Green put pressure on McCoist and Ally went to the meeting, I told people on here I'd post update bullet points .. 

was doing it and everyone was appreciative and he came over to me spoke to me like shit in front on people yet Chris Graham was next to him and he nodded right after it for him to carry on doing it for his feed in spite of Me like that pricks allowed to do it but I'm a piece of shit 

and grassing Rangers fans in the blue order in 2003 for standing abd other things 

more stuff that's too personal to put on here regarding a party for him inside Ibrox 3 years ago the cunts a midden 

There are 2 sides to every story.

4 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

There are 2 sides to every story.

Agreed 

maybe he can come on here and justify  his actions in his defence then 

if anyone knows him?

if he reads this what about the time there was the rumour we were meant to be playing Anzi in a friendly in the dodgy border part of Russia and me and Caseyjones emailed him asking him for any info with him being a fans liasion officer and all first time he said he didn't know ... second time a week later erupted and hinted at us being all sorts 

guys a prick 

don't care what anyone says 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed 

if anyone knows him?

if he reads this what about the time there was the rumour we were meant to be playing Anzi in a friendly in the dodgy border part of Russia and me and Caseyjones emailed him asking him for any info with him being a fans liasion officer and all first time he said he didn't know ... second time a week later erupted and hinted at us being all sorts 

guys a prick 

I don't agree he is a prick and he's always been a gent with me and I wish him well. 

But I'm happy to back you  up on what happened at that meeting. I was standing close by when he pulled you up for posting what was being said. Looking round I saw others typing away on their phones and nothing was said to them. I see why you have a beef with him based on that

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I don't agree he is a prick and he's always been a gent with me and I wish him well. 

But I'm happy to back you  up on what happened at that meeting. I was standing close by when he pulled you up for posting what was being said. Looking round I saw others typing away on their phones and nothing was said to them. I see why you have a beef with him based on that

Thank you. 

I appreciate that. 

Granted Jim might not be everyones cup of tea, I've met him a few times and came across as a decent guy and feel the majority will feel the same who have dealt with him,He's put 30yrs of his life into the club and started at the very bottom,Let's not try and rubbish the man because a couple of people have had bad experiences with him.

All the Best Jim and hope you have a happy retirement and thank you for your 30yrs service to the club. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed 

if anyone knows him?

guys a prick 

I've spoken to him a few times via social media and things I've suggested were kinda met with an uninterested response only for said thing to happen shortly afterwards and him passing it off as his idea. 

Not an attack on him but just as I've seen the side that you clearly have.