• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

We should have never signed him. Any person who will purposefully stub out a cigar in another persons eye, is not the sort of person who should be playing for Rangers. Plus MW was always going to struggle to manage him.

But a better midfielder than what we have got. When he had his bust up after the Celtic game, I think the actual bust up meant that deficiencies he was high lighting got rather lost with the bath water. But still I am glad he is away.

Now an irrelevance. 

True, but everyone knew what he was like so it comes down to a recruitment/managerial fault. Also, he stubbed a cigar out on a fellow players eye- that's true, however not many people know what went on before that. The same fellow player set Barton's shirt on fire with a lighter while he was having a conversation with someone. Both wankers, both not Rangers class - but taking all attributes into consideration - who's rangers class at our club at the moment?

I don't see many.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

True, but everyone knew what he was like so it comes down to a recruitment/managerial fault. Also, he stubbed a cigar out on a fellow players eye- that's true, however not many people know what went on before that. The same fellow player set Barton's shirt on fire with a lighter while he was having a conversation with someone. Both wankers, both not Rangers class - but taking all attributes into consideration - who's rangers class at our club at the moment?

I don't see many.

I was not aware of that (Barton's shirt getting set on fire), just shows sometimes we only get one part of the story- thank you.

Barton's behaviour yesterday came as no surprise- both the incident and his attempt to downplay / shift blame.

As you say who is Rangers Class at the moment. Hill and Miller look are most consistent, but that is a damming indictment in its self.

26 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't see many.

Who's as good as us, damn few, and they're all deid.

Lincoln city turned that game into a typical cup game scrap. 

Joey Barton was well up for the battle, he had more fight in that game than I have seen in our midfield all season. 

With the benefit of hindsight I'm not sure joey Barton was completely to blame for the way it ended at ibrox 

13 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Lincoln city turned that game into a typical cup game scrap. 

Joey Barton was well up for the battle, he had more fight in that game than I have seen in our midfield all season. 

With the benefit of hindsight I'm not sure joey Barton was completely to blame for the way it ended at ibrox 

Aye?

So who won? The premiership team or the team from the 5th teir of English football?

26 minutes ago, Willis said:

If you think Joey Barton doesn't care what people think of him your as mental as he is

If you thought barton could've done us a turn or he gives a monkeys about what you or anybody thinks then I suggest you seek what he needs, professional psychiatric help. He is street wise right enough, knew he'd get a weigh in for doin hee haw but capitulate to the rotten mhob, his subservience at the phiggery proved that!

IMG_4318.PNG

IMG_4980.PNG

15 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If you thought barton could've done us a turn or he gives a monkeys about what you or anybody thinks then I suggest you seek what he needs, professional psychiatric help. He is street wise right enough, knew he'd get a weigh in for doin hee haw but capitulate to the rotten mhob, his subservience at the phiggery proved that!

IMG_4318.PNG

IMG_4980.PNG

You never looked down to make sure you were shaking someone's hand and not the other guys baws? I guess it means he was simply capitulating, too feart to look Brown in the eye. That can all be seen in that still.

Same as this still;

BbNtez0CQAAY9Nv.jpg

Ronaldo can fly!

We all see what we want to see, however, some of us are able to look beyond hatred and our animal instincts to see a more balanced truth.

I wouldn't have said anything, but you started attacking other people's opinions calling them out for psychiatric help - maybe look at yourself.

34 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

IMG_4318.PNG

IMG_4980.PNG

Yes because is need to constantly justify himself and mitigate his actions on twitter is a classic example of a sociopath :lol: or not, He clearly cares very much what people think of him, he wants people to think he doesn't care and you've clearly been taken in.

I didn't really think he'd to us a turn,  I was quite indifferent to him signing for us. 

Don't know what your on about with that pic,  literally means fuck all. Would it have made a difference to you if he'd squared up to him? Every single player capitulated that day not just Barton. You're rants are as nonsensical as his are

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You never looked down to make sure you were shaking someone's hand and not the other guys baws? I guess it means he was simply capitulating, too feart to look Brown in the eye. That can all be seen in that still.

Same as this still;

BbNtez0CQAAY9Nv.jpg

Ronaldo can fly!

We all see what we want to see, however, some of us are able to look beyond hatred and our animal instincts to see a more balanced truth.

I wouldn't have said anything, but you started attacking other people's opinions calling them out for psychiatric help - maybe look at yourself.

I wouldn't have said anything but him defending the indefensible has to be questioned, and anyway where do get off at being the "attacking other people's opinions" polis ! Just my opinion right enough ! You look at yourself!

image.gif

2 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Aye

because we have a midfield full of warriors that show fight every game but we are just unlucky with results.

Aye.

Because Barton showed his warrior abilities in our midfield eh?

Guess we were unlucky with results when he was here too.

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Yes because is need to constantly justify himself and mitigate his actions on twitter is a classic example of a sociopath :lol: or not, He clearly cares very much what people think of him, he wants people to think he doesn't care and you've clearly been taken in.

I didn't really think he'd to us a turn,  I was quite indifferent to him signing for us. 

Don't know what your on about with that pic,  literally means fuck all. Would it have made a difference to you if he'd squared up to him? Every single player capitulated that day not just Barton. You're rants are as nonsensical as his are

Nothin to beat a good rant, ? You could almost call me rab the ranter, anyway nae bother rab! ???

image.gif