Rangers are well rid of this headcase !

BLUEDIGNITY

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye.

Because Barton showed his warrior abilities in our midfield eh?

Guess we were unlucky with results when he was here too.

Aye

And thats the part where you completely ignored my OP where it said 

"With the benefit of hindsight I'm not sure joey Barton was completely to blame for the way it ended at ibrox"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

seen a million times worse, talk about an over-reaction

just because he didn't stay with us and we dont like him noo lets pick up on everything he does and say look - he was shite - look he was a nutter - it's good he's not here.

wonder how many threads will be dedicated to all the good he does for burnley :lol:

just leave the guy alone, we all know he's stupid, but he could have really made an impact up here if we had a decent manager. fact is we'll never know, fact is we're all hurting because we thought he would be great for us. 

nothing we can do about it now.

Leave the guy alone :lol:

How about naw, he's an utter embarrassment.  

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

seen a million times worse, talk about an over-reaction

just because he didn't stay with us and we dont like him noo lets pick up on everything he does and say look - he was shite - look he was a nutter - it's good he's not here.

wonder how many threads will be dedicated to all the good he does for burnley :lol:

just leave the guy alone, we all know he's stupid, but he could have really made an impact up here if we had a decent manager. fact is we'll never know, fact is we're all hurting because we thought he would be great for us. 

nothing we can do about it now.

Said he was a wank when he came to us and nothing has changed my mind, fucking disgusting he got to pull on a Gers top.

1 minute ago, jackunion said:

Aye

And thats the part where you completely ignored my OP where it said 

"With the benefit of hindsight I'm not sure joey Barton was completely to blame for the way it ended at ibrox"

Aye.

Chin me for ignoring your OP when you done the same with my reply:tut:

I get it, your a Joey fanboy.

He was pish for us and that's all i will judge him on, maybe he had a point in his alleged spat with warburton (probably did) but he made a cunt of himself giving it big licks before coming here then totally shiting it at the bheggardome to go along with his woeful preperation in pre-season that mirrored his performances.

Incidentally, he made a cunt of himself again yesterday.

32 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I wouldn't have said anything but him defending the indefensible has to be questioned, and anyway where do get off at being the "attacking other people's opinions" polis ! Just my opinion right enough ! You look at yourself!

image.gif

Aye but mate, I've got a disclaimer "Jack the Flipper - a bit of a dick" :lol:

Just saying to you not is all as it seems, and just because someone has a different opinion from your own it doesn't mean they're nuts!

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye.

Chin me for ignoring your OP when you done the same with my reply:tut:

I get it, your a Joey fanboy.

He was pish for us and that's all i will judge him on, maybe he had a point in his alleged spat with warburton (probably did) but he made a cunt of himself giving it big licks before coming here then totally shiting it at the bheggardome to go along with his woeful preperation in pre-season that mirrored his performances.

Incidentally, he made a cunt of himself again yesterday.

"He was pish for us and that's all i will judge him on"

I agree he was pish.....maybe if you look beyond this part you can start putting pieces together as to why we have been shit this season

2 minutes ago, jackunion said:

"He was pish for us and that's all i will judge him on"

I agree he was pish.....maybe if you look beyond this part you can start putting pieces together as to why we have been shit this season

The threads about Barton.

I'm on record on here saying where i think it has went wrong this season.

Warburton, the board and the players have all received my criticism, funnily enough i have only really spoke about barton on threads about him.

If you look beyond this thread you might see that.

Glad we agree he was pish for us, no hard feelings.

25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Leave the guy alone :lol:

How about naw, he's an utter embarrassment.  

I'm not saying leave the guy alone for his sake, I'm saying leave the guy alone for ours. There's clearly a load of hatred aimed at this guy, I don't believe in creating unreality in order to make yourself feel or look better. I am simply saying forget about him and move on.

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm not saying leave the guy alone for his sake, I'm saying leave the guy alone for ours. There's clearly a load of hatred aimed at this guy, I don't believe in creating unreality in order to make yourself feel or look better. I am simply saying forget about him and move on.

Agreed - I would rather forget our association with him. The only person who gained through his short period with us was Barton himself. If gave his book much needed publicity and of course there was his pay off!

5 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

image.thumb.png.d38edb230d62a9f1887b2f98573c2ec2.png

image.gif

For months ,I defended Barton while many slagged him off ,or never took to him .

If anyone was watching Barton yesterday ,they would probably thought and said . This is how he plays .

I always find it bizarre looking back . How he deliberately wound the beggars up and especially Shrek .

I also remember how incredibly pish we were in the 1-5 defeat at Scumdome .

But looking back ,we seen absolutely none of the Barton of yesterday .

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For months ,I defended Barton while many slagged him off ,or never took to him .

If anyone was watching Barton yesterday ,they would probably thought and said . This is how he plays .

I always find it bizarre looking back . How he deliberately wound the beggars up and especially Shrek .

I also remember how incredibly pish we were in the 1-5 defeat at Scumdome .

But looking back ,we seen absolutely none of the Barton of yesterday .

He done their team talk for them and in particular that wee helmet brown.

His slagging of brenda aswell was cringeworthy but the dafties of our support on twitter lapped it up.

Back down the road with his tail between his legs while we are left to endure a season of misery.