• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Walked back into a premier league side. If we were to judge every player on his Twitter  behaviour Josh Windass would  be garbage when in actual fact, he's worse!

Have you seen the absolute cunt he made of himself yesterday?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Have you seen the absolute cunt he made of himself yesterday?

I did mate but it's of little interest to me. My point being he was here & we didn't get the player we should/could have had. Also i don't really care for his tweets, he's always been a mouth, we also have our own players that appear tits on the internet and nothing to back up on the field (Windass was my example purely for his wideboy tweets and lack of well everything on the park) 

Behaved like an arse yesterday and it's no justification to say that their players, which they did, had done so as well. Kept an open mind on him and his departure and as with any player in our jersey I would have been willing him to succeed but can you imagine him pulling that shit in an old firm?

seen a million times worse, talk about an over-reaction

just because he didn't stay with us and we dont like him noo lets pick up on everything he does and say look - he was shite - look he was a nutter - it's good he's not here.

wonder how many threads will be dedicated to all the good he does for burnley :lol:

just leave the guy alone, we all know he's stupid, but he could have really made an impact up here if we had a decent manager. fact is we'll never know, fact is we're all hurting because we thought he would be great for us. 

nothing we can do about it now.

8 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I did mate but it's of little interest to me. My point being he was here & we didn't get the player we should/could have had. Also i don't really care for his tweets, he's always been a mouth, we also have our own players that appear tits on the internet and nothing to back up on the field (Windass was my example purely for his wideboy tweets and lack of well everything on the park) 

Well that's the point i was trying to make, it wasn't just his twitter behaviour i would judge him on yesterday.

I don't think we got the player we could have had because he was towing a caravan, very unfit looking after his jolly at the Euros.

A lack of professionalism to underestimate the task of playing in Scotland and letting his fitness drop.

Also a lack of professionalism by bigging up what he thought he would do up here.

The same lack of professionalism he showed yesterday on the pitch and on twitter.

We should have never signed him. Any person who will purposefully stub out a cigar in another persons eye, is not the sort of person who should be playing for Rangers. Plus MW was always going to struggle to manage him.

But a better midfielder than what we have got. When he had his bust up after the Celtic game, I think the actual bust up meant that deficiencies he was high lighting got rather lost with the bath water. But still I am glad he is away.

Now an irrelevance. 

Barton, the worst signing that Rangers have ever made.

Which would make warburton the worst signing that Rangers have ever made.

So barton's the second worst signing that Rangers have ever made.

But hold on a minute, maybe senderos is the worst signing that Rangers have ever made!

Whatever the fuck it is, pleased as fuck Warburton's offski.