Protest

6superbarry6

If the actions of this board were being done by people who weren't supposed Rangers men they would have been chased out long ago.

Unfortunately our "fans groups" leaders all seem to be in on the old pals act with the current board and so you wont see many protests like we saw before. It's all about personal ego's and how they can improve them.

About time we get someone on a fans group that actually speaks for the fans and not for themselves! 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Is it time how do we get the message across? what about a half time walkout at Ibrox it wouldn't hurt the club financially but it would get the point across that this is unacceptable and can't continue 

Some of our fans don't even make it to half time watching the pish we are getting just now.

The new generation of fan won't go for this.

Too many in our support want to keep spinning this "remember where we were a few years ago" shite and are only too happy to accept 3rd or 4th this season. 

The taigs will have done 9IAR before people actually wake up properly and at that stage it'll be too late. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The new generation of fan won't go for this.

Too many in our support want to keep spinning this "remember where we were a few years ago" shite and are only too happy to accept 3rd or 4th this season. 

The taigs will have done 9IAR before people actually wake up properly and at that stage it'll be too late. 

The new generation of fans are wankers yes voting SNP supporting cunts like BP9

The past and the next few years are in my opinion the most important in our clubs history. We could lose a lot of the younger generation which could shape the clubs future.

From anyone who doesn't come from a Rangers-mad family, can you imagine growing up as a kid and watching Scottish football.. who in their right mind would want to support us in our current state. It just seems to be bad headline after bad headline and bad performance after bad performance. 

The board seriously need to get their act together and put up or shut up!

Club 1872, Sons of Struth and all these "fans" groups need to also get their heads out of their arses and speak for the wider fanbase who aren't friendly at boardroom level!

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Sun's shining in SA why should King give a fuck, he's not waking up this morning depressed as fuck and facing another week of humiliation.

Exactly and while we just keep going along as normal he won't give a fuck it's up to us to make him give a fuck 

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

fuck 9IAR I'm so worried about us just now that I could believe those bheasts doing 10 or 11 and the longer this current board of so called "Rangers men" are left in charge the more likely such a horrific result becomes.

Depends what it's a protest about really. If it's the fact that we're a bit shite at the moment, and we want a manager with a name, and few signings worth a few million then that's something I wouldn't agree with much. That's because it would be just another short term placation and will actually damage our long term progression. 

If it's a protest about the fact we've been run terribly for at least 10 years now,  and we are in desperate need of modernising, with a completely new mindset for long term sustainable growth, then aye would be right up for that. 

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Is it time how do we get the message across? what about a half time walkout at Ibrox it wouldn't hurt the club financially but it would get the point across that this is unacceptable and can't continue 

My first knee jerk reaction to your post was fuck off OP support the team, on reflection I agree with you, a loud and public shaming is exactly what these imposters in a blue jersey deserve, if i turned up at my work tomorrow  (which right now is admittedly in doubt ?) and swanned about not giving a fuck and not doing my job I'd be sacked and rightly so, time OUR  club was fucking telt. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I've said before no one takes their seat until the 5th minute. Then when we do sit down let those lying bastards in their blazers know what we think about them. 

A mass half time walk out would be the best way to get the point accross imo,King needs to know he can't take us for granted 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My first knee jerk reaction to your post was fuck off OP support the team, on reflection I agree with you, a loud and public shaming is exactly what these imposters in a blue jersey deserve, if i turned up at my work tomorrow  (which right now is admittedly in doubt ?) and swanned about not giving a fuck and not doing my job I'd be sacked and rightly so, time OUR  club was fucking telt. 

The arrogant waste of spaces that fill our jersey sickens me at the moment tbf,these fucking journeyman should be fighting tooth and nail to make it at a club our size they'll be back to mid table mediocrity soon enough where they belong 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Calling out bears like that is horrendous btw. 

"New generation " ffs

Naw it's no. That's the way it is these days, wee fuds that run facebook pages and post the biggest pile a pish ever. That go to independance rallies in George Square etc. Fucking bellends.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

A mass half time walk out would be the best way to get the point accross imo,King needs to know he can't take us for granted 

Well King won't be there. ? Not sure we could get everyone into the concourses at halftime mate but it's also a good idea. 

Of course we have the problem that they have our money so they don't really give a fuck. I can't honestly see my self or my family not renewing we are Rangers fans not fans of another shower of lying useless cunts in the boardroom. 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

They can't do any better than they are doing now.  Can't you understand that??  

They all of a sudden will never turn into world beaters because of a public shaming.  They are what they are, mediocre. They do their best but their best is what you see and that happens to be not very good.

A protest won't change that, Jose morinho wont change that, the best training facilities in the world won't change that. 

It will only serve to send a message to our board re investment that's all. Not to the players.  

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

They can't do any better than they are doing now.  Can't you understand that??  

They all of a sudden will never turn into world beaters because of a public shaming.  They are what they are, mediocre. They do their best but their best is what you see and that happens to be not very good.

A protest won't change that, Jose morinho wont change that, the best training facilities in the world won't change that. 

It will only serve to send a message to our board re investment that's all. Not to the players.  

You misunderstood my post, a message to the joke of a board is what I was aiming at, time to stop sitting on our cold hands shouting this is pish Rangers , time has come unfortunately to protest loudly, I'm not seeking a 4 page argument with you, but I'm hurting and I don't see a Rangers who give a fuck.