G.E.C.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Dont get me wrong I want us to beat them and break a few legs but the semi draw kind of takes away the gloss of this game.

Every OF game should be important to any bear .

There are 2 clubs that dominate Scottish football.It has been this since 1986 .The scumbags made sure we were out the way ,gaining control and power by corrupt means .

We should be wanting to fuck these bastards every single day of the week without exception.

Every win is a massive experience for everyone concerned .

When these fuckers have been going through  a good spell over us .

It is even more special to "do them " 

So many examples but I remember the game where "Ugo Eciogu" scored and being there ,the place went ballistic  .It was even more mindblowing than a win ,that sometimes we took for granted .

It is that special 

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

In work like a coiled spring already, it's fucking horrible man.

Thank fuck I'm off Friday as I'll be fever pitch by then, up walking the dug three or four times before 7am n aw that.

I've got an extra day in college now and it's brutal, trying to do shit and canny :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I've got an extra day in college now and it's brutal, trying to do shit and canny :lol: 

Tarriers keep walking by my office and asking how I think it's gonny go, they don't like my answer/bite :lol: 

I'm the only bear working in a warehouse full of tarriers. Well apart from a Liverpool fan and Dunfermline fan but they don't count. I've been trying to act like I'm not fussed all week but they know as well as I do that if we win I'll be tearing into them on Monday morning.

There's no such thing as a meaningless game against them, whether it's a game for a trophy or a game just for pride, there's no better feeling than putting them in their place and nothing hurts more than the bastards beating us.

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm the only bear working in a warehouse full of tarriers. Well apart from a Liverpool fan and Dunfermline fan but they don't count. I've been trying to act like I'm not fussed all week but they know as well as I do that if we win I'll be tearing into them on Monday morning.

There's no such thing as a meaningless game against them, whether it's a game for a trophy or a game just for pride, there's no better feeling than putting them in their place and nothing hurts more than the bastards beating us.

Feel for you mate .That would be enough for me to be looking at job search 

I do get your point but do you really want another 5-1 humping to the peado cunts !! Don't give a fuck if I get a slagging but I had a tear in my eyes seeing the fucking riot of a team beat us. I want a win at least to prove we are at least going in the right direction.