Sundays game

G.E.C.

No fucking no and fucking no again.

Just no.

Fuck the semi. Into these bastards this Sunday as if our lives depended on it.

"We may as well just give it our all and hope a bad result of any kind doesn't destroy any confidence going into the semi" - fuck me this gets worse every time I reread it.

Fuck that.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we could only win one of the games against them then I'd choose the semi so I think I understand the point you're trying to make.

However Sunday's game will feel like the most important game ever come kick off (as they all do every time) and regardless of league positions and seasons form I'll want to beat them more than anything.

The day I feel an old firm game doesn't hold too much importance is the day I call it quits. Whatever the circumstances I can't stomach the thought of being beaten by the scum and fucking rejoice when we beat them.

To me, this game is more important that the last few. We are at a low ebb, we need to find a way to unlock this septic team and set ourselves up for the Cup. A good performance where we scare the shit out them, even if we just lose but pose them some serious problems, would do our morale a power of good, a win would truly set us up. We want Rangers back again and this is the game for it; the players know it, the fans know it and Murty knows it, go out, fight, win.

This sunday is as important as the semi final. 

We do these cunts on sunday and the shine starts to wear off the media darlings who could do no wrong. Our confidence hits new heights with a win and new manager and they start to doubt themselves come the semi final, it puts pressure on them for the first time this season and then we'll see them crumble. I'd love to win the last 3 old firm games more than anything in the world. 

These games against the manky mob, are only meaningless after the game, should we get beat. However if we win it would be stopping them from going through a season undefeated. There are no meaningless games against them, before the game, but loads afterwards, especially if we get beat...

We have nothing to lose Sunday the league is gone.   But I expect every Rangers player by the man to step up and be prepared to run through a brick wall for us.

They give it there all , cut out stupid mistakes and do us proud is just as important as the result.

Too many times this squad has failed to turn up.

Our season starts Sunday as we can take a result from this as they really are nothing special, they were lucky not to be 2-0 down against StMirren and could just as easy been knocked out 

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Best and worst feeling :lol: 

Canny describe to anybody, especially to people that don't like fitbaw.

In work like a coiled spring already, it's fucking horrible man.

Thank fuck I'm off Friday as I'll be fever pitch by then, up walking the dug three or four times before 7am n aw that.