• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

McDowall part two with less experience.

We are completely leaderless listening to those two interviews.

Its quite hard to answer loaded questions without being made a full or give them something to rip him apart, he did what he needed to do, leave the talking to more experienced people IN the coming weeks.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

McDowall part two with less experience.

We are completely leaderless listening to those two interviews.

What the fuck do you expect.  The lads are doing their best in a period of uncertainty. 

It would do them good if we showed some support rather than moan like fuck about every single aspect of every part of our club. 

Unfold your arms for once eh!

Just now, piperpete said:

Its quite hard to answer loaded questions without being made a full or give them something to rip him apart, he did what he needed to do, leave the talking to more experienced people IN the coming weeks.

When a Temp Manager and a player both tell you they are not being kept informed of what's going on at the Club it shows how little regard they have for anyone under them.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What the fuck do you expect.  The lads are doing their best in a period of uncertainty. 

It would do them good if we showed some support rather than moan like fuck about every single aspect of every part of our club. 

Unfold your arms for once eh!

I expect more direction from the Board they do not seem to be getting that and both seem to wonder why.

I wonder why as well.

Just now, Smile said:

When a Temp Manager and a player both tell you they are not being kept informed of what's going on at the Club it shows how little regard they have for anyone under them.

Pish and you know it, they'll have been informed ,and also informed not to speak about new manager to avoid distractions. 

Just now, Smile said:

I expect more direction from the Board they do not seem to be getting that and both seem to wonder why.

I would like to think both are fully concentrated on Sunday rather than bothering themselves with stuff that has not been officially announced by the club yet. 

And why would he tell that pack of shite in the  presser anything unofficial anyway 

less said the better till our ducks are in a row. 

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

I dont believe you actually believe they dont know anything, IF they gave a squeak of saying they did the conference would have turned INto a a bAiting trying to get them to say something these cunts could use against them. My only problem with the whole thing IS where the feck was our Captain ?

Just now, ianferguson said:

I did , without an agenda. We all know they are told to give nothing away at these press conferences, or should I say interogations. 

They gave away that they were getting no direction from the board.

Just now, piperpete said:

I dont believe you actually believe they dont know anything, IF they gave a squeak of saying they did the conference would have turned INto a a bAiting trying to get them to say something these cunts could use against them. My only problem with the whole thing IS where the feck was our Captain ?

You believe what you want, we can only interpret what we see and hear.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Thats not really what Murty alluded to. He definitely gave the impression he wasnt in the loop.

It's pointless, they will just post nonsense rather than actually listen to the interview.