***The Pre-Piggery Sash Bash***

scottyc06

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Rite have you listened to the fucking words its a bus song not a terrace song. Fuck me gently meant to be a pre piggery thread and cunts giving me grief over a UDA song.

I'll put a UVF song up as well just to keep you's happy.

Thank you mate. 

Don't get yourself worked up btw, I still think you're alright :lol: 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

I don't tolerate tims and for slagging a song makes me think you are a taig loving fuck who is probably married to one and a snp lover. Now fuck off it was a song! 

You've fuck me now there is a reason I'm bettertogether ya daft cunt !

3 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

Listen I couldn't give a fuck I put a wee bus song on you gave me grief leave it there see you in match thread if not enjoy the game, not here to argue with blues brothers.

13 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Listen I couldn't give a fuck I put a wee bus song on you gave me grief leave it there see you in match thread if not enjoy the game, not here to argue with blues brothers.

Ffs ya cunts, calm the fuck down and get the no surrender heids on, focus that anger.

28 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I gave a lad of here my ticket for that game as my bus and nobody was going so would have been solo. Looked amazing away day.

It does mate. Gutted I never went too. There's another video kicking about on You Tube were the whole stand is shaking like an old terrace and our lot still look as mad as the south Americans. The stadiums have sanitised things but on our day we must still be up there with the best.

From the old 60s and 70s videos I think we gave any opposition a fright and, it seems, a good kicking half the time. I've seen threads on Villa, Newcastle, Man Utd, and Arsenal sites were people are still moaning about our visits from back then :lol: