Best cult hero?

BEE

Just stumbled across this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrandrewdickson/status/218266504960020480

Brought back some memories; sitting that day the players were due to report back wondering who was going to turn up and who was going to stab us in the back. Kerkar's deal expired and he still turns up uninvited :lol: What a guy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aye_Ready said:

Sasa Papac 

Sasa mate someone would have mentioned you sooner or later you didn't need to create an account. Anyway welcome to RM and thanks for the memories love ye mate

It's defo Sasa for me.

Remember the Christmas video with Will Ferrel and the other guy from step brothers that was going about that a Bear uploaded about Papac and how they loved him etc was one of those en card things you can send I think

37 minutes ago, Willis said:

Sasa mate someone would have mentioned you sooner or later you didn't need to create an account. Anyway welcome to RM and thanks for the memories love ye mate

:lol: if only mate! glad to see a fellow Sasa appreciator, the one good thing to come from PLG's time at the club 

Is there any way to search through Dickson's tweets from that day other than scrolling through years worth of tweets? Remember being glued to my phone all day looking for updates.