Scouting For New Players - Where And Who?

FSM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

You think he was Ghanas player of the year?:lol:

You really have no clue at all do you? How many games have you seen him play or are you relying on one dodgy clip compilation you tube? Whether he is better than what we have may be debatable but not something either you or I have a clue about without a lot more than 15 minutes of dodgy clips.

Silly me he was

Ghana Football Association

2011 Ghana Best Defender Award (1): 2010–11

What's dodgy about the clip ? I've also had a look at all the other clips and stuff about him and he's pish, I really don't have to jump on a plane and go and watch him.

If you can't tell the difference between a good player and a shite player watching numerous different video's of the player then your'e the one who hasn't got a clue.

We need quality to play in the team, If he was quality he wouldn't be playing where he is and his country wouldn't have dropped him like they have.

17 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Try reading the rest of his posts - you will willingly stick a sharp pencil in your eye afterwards 

:lol:

Obviously you have a strange fetish for sticking things in your eyes, Why read them if you don't like them, Please feel free to use the ignore function,That blocks any posts i write and you won't need to stick anything in your eyes again.

You take care sweetcheeks. xx

On 07/04/2017 at 2:40 AM, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Pedro Mendes is the managers good friend and agent, Pedro Mendes will get a percentage of any deals for players on his books that come to Rangers.. These won't be good quality players because if they were they would be off to England or abroad,What we could end up with are no more than journeyman players who will be no more than average players.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the manager and Mendes have already discussed this.Which is like asking if he has any decent players rather than target his own.

He has no knowledge of British players apart from the the well known ones who play for all the big clubs and i think it would be a huge mistake to start bringing in Mexican and middle east players as they wouldn't like our climate nor the speed at which the game is played here.

Sell Waghorn and use the money to buy Cummings from Hibs, Cummings is a far better player and would improve us in an instant and score goals.

It's also a cert this guy is coming in the summer.

Don't know anyone else's thought's but judging merely on the above he isn't any better than what we have and i think he looks absolutely shite.

You're a barrel of laughs 

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Silly me he was

What's dodgy about the clip ? I've also had a look at all the other clips and stuff about him and he's pish, I really don't have to jump on a plane and go and watch him.

If you can't tell the difference between a good player and a shite player watching numerous different video's of the player then your'e the one who hasn't got a clue.

We need quality to play in the team, If he was quality he wouldn't be playing where he is and his country wouldn't have dropped him like they have.

You still think he was Ghanas 'player of the year' despite you proving he wasn't? He was voted the best defender in the Ghana Premier League.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Player_of_the_Year

Maybe you should tell Andre Ayew that he didn't really win in 2011.:rofl:

The rest of your post is irrelevant after that nonsensical response. You clearly have no idea about football just from that monumental fail.

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Obviously you have a strange fetish for sticking things in your eyes, Why read them if you don't like them, Please feel free to use the ignore function,That blocks any posts i write and you won't need to stick anything in your eyes again.

You take care sweetcheeks. xx

Cheers love, but I tend not to hit ignore for anyone on here but thanks for the advice. 

anyway why would I want to ignore your posts? They are riveting works of fiction from the mind of a very analytical football brain. As long as there are no pencils lying about I'll continue to do so 

x

16 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Has he not just started a new job at the SFA? I thought I'd seen his name mentioned the other day.

I have no idea.  It would be sad if we missed out since he does seem like a capable scout.

I'd get are scouts in touch with Jorge Mendes a Portuguese football super agent, ( i don't know if he's related to Pedro Mendes) but he maybe able to help with are requirements 

“Jorge Mendes is the best agent I dealt with, without a doubt. He was responsible, looked after his player and was very fair with clubs” - Sir Alex Ferguson.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jorge-mendes-xi-showing-precisely-6280220

20 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'd get are scouts in touch with Jorge Mendes a Portuguese football super agent, ( i don't know if he's related to Pedro Mendes) but he maybe able to help with are requirements 

Mendes is the agents of players like Ronaldo and De Gea, not the type of players that are coming to Scotland.

16 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Mendes is the agents of players like Ronaldo and De Gea, not the type of players that are coming to Scotland.

From what i've read on him, he has players on his books with a variety of skills and prices. he maybe able to help.

On 07/04/2017 at 2:40 AM, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Pedro Mendes is the managers good friend and agent, Pedro Mendes will get a percentage of any deals for players on his books that come to Rangers.. These won't be good quality players because if they were they would be off to England or abroad,What we could end up with are no more than journeyman players who will be no more than average players.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the manager and Mendes have already discussed this.Which is like asking if he has any decent players rather than target his own.

He has no knowledge of British players apart from the the well known ones who play for all the big clubs and i think it would be a huge mistake to start bringing in Mexican and middle east players as they wouldn't like our climate nor the speed at which the game is played here.

Sell Waghorn and use the money to buy Cummings from Hibs, Cummings is a far better player and would improve us in an instant and score goals.

It's also a cert this guy is coming in the summer.

Don't know anyone else's thought's but judging merely on the above he isn't any better than what we have and i think he looks absolutely shite.

Predicting the future

Moaning that our potential signings will be shite or average "journeymen"

Then suggesting Cummings is is the solution to our problems :lol:

I'll take a few grams of whatever your smoking mate

10 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

You still think he was Ghanas 'player of the year' despite you proving he wasn't? He was voted the best defender in the Ghana Premier League.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Player_of_the_Year

Maybe you should tell Andre Ayew that he didn't really win in 2011.:rofl:

The rest of your post is irrelevant after that nonsensical response. You clearly have no idea about football just from that monumental fail.

Away and sit in the corner pheasant.

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Cheers love, but I tend not to hit ignore for anyone on here but thanks for the advice. 

anyway why would I want to ignore your posts? They are riveting works of fiction from the mind of a very analytical football brain. As long as there are no pencils lying about I'll continue to do so 

x

Then i'll allow you to comment rather than turn you into a little grey box

xx

4 hours ago, Willis said:

Predicting the future

Moaning that our potential signings will be shite or average "journeymen"

Then suggesting Cummings is is the solution to our problems :lol:

I'll take a few grams of whatever your smoking mate

Do you think he's the quality required to mount a challenge ?

If you read my post properly i didn't say Cummings was the solution to our problems, I said he would improve our team in an instant and he would score goals,He's a great young player and his goal scoring record is pretty impressive.

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Is that it?:rofl: Away with you oik and learn to comprehend English, its clearly not your first language. 

That must be the fastest ever reply to a post on here, The image of you sitting bashing your refresh button waiting for me to reply shows just how much my posts fill your life with joy.

I never attended skool and i'm self tot.