So, what happened? - Whats our problem?

ZeeFour

Firstly, well done to the travelling fans, there was a big chance they were about to leave Aberdeen with a 0-0 draw. 3-0 to me is a cracking score, albeit a bit flattering considering most of the match we struggled to create clear chances.
So I don't ask this out of ignorance or just to be a negative cunt, we won and I should be happy about it. But I just want to hear your thoughts on where we are as a team and what is holding us back on winning on a regular basis.

I ask this simply because, we played well for most of the game which is just a general summary, but what about our inconsistency?

What is our problem?

We draw at home to Motherwell, then away to Kilmarnock, both teams really shouldn't be giving us hassle or a difficult game. These types of matches were the opponents have 10 centre backs was common in the Championship. And again in the SPFL
But then 3-0 away to Aberdeen like?

At least with an away game at Aberdeen I'd expect a tough game, I predicted a 2-1 on a good day but I feared we'd draw 0-0 because I haven't been convinced that we can score more than 1 consistently.

Again, not to be a negative fan, I cheered when we scored, huge fuckin smile on my face, but I wonder what your thoughts are on what is holding us back.

Cheers.

we created the only two clear cut chances in the game ya head case before the goals. Aberdeen had snap shots and fuck all else.

wish cunts would just enjoy giving those cunts a reality check and the fact loads of tarriers and sheep shaggers would've lost money betting on the sheep the day 

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

"...I cheered when we scored..."

?

I went bat-shit crazy for the first and almost as bad for the second.

My step-son isn't that into football and had just came in to visit, me and my boy went from slumped on the sofa to jumping around like maniacs:lol:

The step-son was a bit frightened then thought we were a bit mental.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I went bat-shit crazy for the first and almost as bad for the second.

My step-son isn't that into football and had just came in to visit, me and my boy went from slumped on the sofa to jumping around like maniacs:lol:

The step-son was a bit frightened then thought we were a bit mental.

A fucking love that shit ?A was kicking about ma living room clapping like a mongle and am in maself 

26 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

A lack of a clinical striker

Yea I'd agree with that. But with that simple goal Joe Dodoo scored against them, surely we could have one in our ranks who maybe needs more game time?

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

A fucking love that shit ?A was kicking about ma living room clapping like a mongle and am in maself 

I was doing that aswell at the 3rd, i said when Dodoo was running towards Logan that he was going to punish them for giving him so much space, i expected him to pass but his finish was cool as you like.

Think Kennys first got the loudest cheer because i thought the chance had gone when the keeper saved Waghorns effort, so when Kenny lashed it home it was just a release from the frustration at Waggys miss.

Hopefully we kick on from here and finish the season strong.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ZeeFour said:

Yea I'd agree with that. But with that simple goal Joe Dodoo scored against them, surely we could have one in our ranks who maybe needs more game time?

I've been saying for months Dodoo should start more because he's one of our most effectively players, today proved that imo.

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

We weren't great today, we won 3-0 but could easily have lost by a similar margin.

I won't be looking too much into it.

Maybe try smiling. It's no bad pumping that shower of stinking bastards

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Maybe try smiling. It's no bad pumping that shower of stinking bastards

I'm obviously delighted with the result mate.

Was just really responding to the question in the thread by saying that I don't think today changes our problems as it could easily have went differently.

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I'm obviously delighted with the result mate.

Was just really responding to the question in the thread by saying that I don't think today changes our problems as it could easily have went differently.

it doesn't change them mate..we are shite. But as a support we deserved that. I cant wait till may and am basically counting down the games. This has been my least enjoyable football season since following Rangers

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What's happened?

We have fans that are surprised when we do well making our fan base having low expectations all the time and accepting mediocrity 

what's our problem?

you are  

I am surprised when we do so well against better teams aye, I question our consistency which we clearly lack, how come we show up and battle it out against Celtic but draw against Kilmarnock?

That's what I'm having a go at.

I don't want to accept mediocre, but like the rest of us, right now we have to live with this until the season is over and hopefully, fingers crossed, Pedro can do something about it. Him and his 5 o'clock shadow.