Stolen Ticket

jbear72

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

So my season ticket can easily be replaced at the ticket office plus it was in a different pocket.

Plus the ticket was in an envelope hanging out the pocket so if I'm being honest it would be easy to take.

Why did you take the ticket with you in a seperate pocket on the wrong day to the wrong stadium and why did you leave it hanging out your pocket? 

Crime prevention clearly isn't your forte. 

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Surely if he knew when it happened, he would've known where it was?

How did he know 20 seconds had elapsed?

There's certainly sumfin fishy about it - cumnockbear took 5, 6 or 7 days or so to realise his phone was offski - this guy was slightly quicker at 20 seconds - perhaps cumnockbear's speeding up in life - and with a new name.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Why did you take the ticket with you in a seperate pocket on the wrong day to the wrong stadium and why did you leave it hanging out your pocket? 

Crime prevention clearly isn't your forte. 

Just picked the ticket up today. I'm not that stupid.

Just now, jbear72 said:

So I knew I had it 20 seconds before it was took.

So 20 seconds later you rechecked and is wasn't there?

Was it because it was insecure that you were checking it every 20 seconds or so.

The longer this goes on the clearer it becomes - there's a saying; people with secrets have something to hide. Rather just tell the truth.

1 minute ago, jbear72 said:

Everyone is a decent cunt on here. Just raging I might not be at the semi final. 

you need more options...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306123-raffle-for-semi-final-tickets/

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306330-bonus-ball-time-again-wee-josh-rangers-vs-celtic-scottish-cup-semi-final/

:tu:

1 minute ago, jbear72 said:

Everyone is a decent cunt on here. Just raging I might not be at the semi final. 

gerforlife is not a decent cunt, when he's not making an arse of fitting taps he can be found doing homers in the local chapel, fenian bastard of a boy, watch who you converse with on here. 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You do get reprints for missing/damaged tickets. Needed it done a couple of times myself.

I thought it said on the forms Celtic reprints aren't allowed unless they're sent special delivery? 

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Know what govanblue that's exactly what I done. Donation made to the top link.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I thought it said on the forms Celtic reprints aren't allowed unless they're sent special delivery? 

The 2 occasions I had to get it done was a champions league game where my ticket was damaged and a league game last year where my tickets were sent to the wrong address.

Could be different because it's Hampden tickets though as @govanblue said.