I honestly think we need to bring back some of our former player

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

The Sun reporting that Naismith is about to be released on a free by Norwich just a few days after Kris Boyd said in his column that we should try and get him back up the road because he would want to right some wrongs. Now I don't want this to happen for reasons that have been stated by other people in this thread but I'm starting to think it might be on the cards...

I think his agent is definitely testing the water.

Can we afford to turn down a player of that quality, on a free, who seemingly wants to be here?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck bringing back any of them. If you want to instil the fight back of what it means to play for Rangers then bring up youth players who are born and bred fans of the club. By their age, they already know what it means to pull on the jersey.

I honestly think the days of players who live and die for a club are gone. There are a few exceptions but we have players who have never paid attention to Rangers until we showed interest in them and these same players will head out if they can get a move some where else. 

The money and super leagues have ruined the game-for teams like us anyway.

We definitely need more winners for sure and guys who enjoy the high pressure games but they gotta be able to play too. Sadly we don't seem to have any of those qualities in most of.our players.

35 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I think his agent is definitely testing the water.

Can we afford to turn down a player of that quality, on a free, who seemingly wants to be here?

Of what quality? That was years ago.

He spent about 30% of his time with us injured, getting paid to recuperate then showed his colours by showing zero gratitude and fucking off.

If he's not good enough even for fucking Norwich, he's certainly not good enough for Rangers. He can fuck off again.

On 4/24/2017 at 1:31 PM, The Beast said:

Naismith can get to fuck, that prick should not be allowed anywhere near Ibrox for the rest of his days. McGregor, Davis, Lafferty and the rest of the walk-away cunts can fuck off as well.

Davis didn't exactly walk away we got a transfer fee for him, well at least until the scum in the sfa stole it from us.

The rest who walked away can fuck off and die.

On Mon Apr 24 2017 at 1:23 PM, Junior Soprano said:

To install a winning belief and mentality back into the club.

mcgregor, Davis, Broadfoot and dare I say Naismith.

The only one we have in the squad with a winning mentality and knows what it takes to win trophies at Rangers is Kenny Miller.

I think since demotion the psychological effect it's had on the club is a lot worse than anyone ever thought it would be.

I couldn't see them winning 10 in a row but I'm now struggling to see how we stop it.

That's Novo a free agent. He knows what it's like to win trophies at Rangers.

Bring him home Pedro!

Honestly I feel we might have to bring 1 or 2 back if they are better than anything we can get

as a struth said the club is greater than the man and that goes for fans aswell and if they make the club better then we can't complain

we don't need to like but may have to accept it